FlexiFit 431 Full Face CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
HC431 Full Face Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel
The Flexifit 431 is a full face CPAP mask manufactured by Fisher & Paykel. A full face CPAP mask covers your nose and mouth to deliver the pressure from the CPAP or Bi-level machine. If you are a "mouth breather" and you use CPAP you are most likely on a full face mask. When your mouth drops open during the night the air escapes out of your mouth causing your therapy to be ineffective. The Flexifit 431 is a durable full face mask with a secure seal that is known for handling higher pressures with ease. The FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask has an Under Chin Design and unique features that provide better fit and superior comfort.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology - Automatically designed to create an air tight seal when your machine is on, these cushions assist in giving you the comfort you need in a full face mask. Upon finding the cushion size for you, test it out with your CPAP machine as it will tighten once the air pressure flows through the mask.
- Glider Strap - Receive freedom of movement while maintaining a secure mask seal. As you move in your sleep, the glider strap moves with you ensuring a soft yet tight fit on your face.
- Under Chin Design Headgear with Crown Strap - Obtain a lightweight and comfortable fit while also stabilizing your mask. Maintain a secure fit even with jaw movement; opening your jaw can cause air to escape which reduces the effects of your CPAP machine.
- Easy-Release Strap - Easily remove your mask at night when the headgear is clipped into the glider strap. Quickly unhook your headgear when you need to remove your mask with one hand!
- All Cushion Sizes Included - Find the perfect fitting cushion for you in a single purchase. Everything you need is included in this package saving you time and money. Less time searching for replacement products means more quality sleep!
- Forehead Pads - Evenly distribute the pressure put on your face by your CPAP mask with multiple points of connection. Reduce the potential of waking up with red marks on your face from unnecessary pressure.
Included in This Package
- (1) FlexiFit 431 Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (3) Silicone Cushion Sizes
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Elbow
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 Lbs|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
585 reviews4.4 out of 5
by anonymous -
by anonymous -