FlexiFit 432 Full Face Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 432 Full Face Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 432 is a full face style CPAP mask that covers the nose and mouth for delivery of air pressure from a CPAP or bi-level machine. It uses FlexiFit technology to incorporate the contoured silicone seal to allow a wide range of nasal bridge movement and simple one step fitting. This mask uses a unique glider strap that provides freedom of movement while maintaining a seal.
The head gear for this mask uses a crown strap design to securely keep the mask in place. The full face mask cushion seal uses a "under the chin" design that will provide extra stability and maintain a secure fit even with jaw movement during sleep. The "Easy Release" strap allows for simple removal of the CPAP mask and the "Fit and Forget" headgear ensures that every night adjustment for fit are not needed.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features Benefits
- FlexiFit Headgear - Designed to provide an ideal comfortable fit without the need to constantly readjust the size. The easy release strap makes it easier for you to remove the mask in the middle of the night.
- Glider Strap - Ensure your mask stays perfectly in place throughout the night as you attain freedom of movement while maintaining a great seal.
- Under the Chin Design - Reduce the potential of snoring by re positioning the chin as you sleep. Receive extra stability and maintain a secure fit by utilizing the unique headgear design.
- Multiple Cushion Sizes - Achieve the perfect fit with 4 available cushion sizes. Use the foam and silicone cushions together to provide a more complete mask seal.
Included in This Package
- (1) FlexiFit 432 Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal (selected size)
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Headgear Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or Bi-Level Use|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 Lbs|
|Special User Features:||Under Chin Cushion Seal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
186 reviews4.2 out of 5
by Chris (Johnstown) -
This was a much needed improvement to the older style. I like the foam now better.
FlexiFit 432 Full Face Mask with Headgear by F&P
by anonymous -