SleepStyle 254 Auto with Built-in Humidifier
SleepStyle 254 Auto Adjusting CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The popular SleepStyle 254 Auto Machine is designed to provide the easiest therapy while you sleep. With features such as a built-in heated humidifier, SenseAwake, auto-adjusting pressure settings, and ambient tracking to reduce water build up, the Fisher Paykel SleepStyle ensures you achieve the ideal level of comfort from your CPAP Machine.
Features of the SleepStyle
- Auto-Adjusting Algorithm - World-class obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) treatment with Fisher Paykel Healthcare’s auto-adjusting pressure algorithm.
- SensAwake- Exclusive to Fisher Paykel Healthcare, SensAwake technology is designed to provide you optimal comfort. As you sleep, the device automatically detects periods of wakefulness, and reduces the pressure to a more comfortable level, easing the return to sleep.
- Ambient Tracking Plus - Depending on your sleeping conditions, your CPAP machine adjusts humidification levels to provide the best therapy. Ambient tracking provides effective humidification by increasing or decreasing the heating plate according to the room temperature or mask leaks that may occur.
- External Water Chamber - Quickly access your water chamber to refill each night or when it is time to replace. This kit comes with 2 water chambers to get you started for immediate use without the worry of purchasing additional CPAP supplies.
- Quiet Performance - With a decibel level under 30, the SleepStyle 254 Auto boasts a noise level softer than rainfall! Ensure you and your bed partner receive quality sleep throughout the night without worrying about added noise levels from your machine.
Included with the SleepStyle Device:
- (1) SleepStyle 254 Auto CPAP machine
- (1) Carry-bag
- (1) 6ft CPAP tube
- (1) Power cord – North American plug
- (2) Humidifier chamber
- (1) InfoUSB (already in the device)
- (2) Filters
- (1) Funnel
- (1) SleepStyle Use and Care Guide
- (1) SleepStyle Quick Reference Guide
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)