Zest Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher and Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Zest Nasal Mask with Headgear
The Zest nasal CPAP mask by Fisher & Paykel has been a popular CPAP mask over a number of years and for long time users of this interface it has been a sturdy and comfortable sleep mask. The Zest is available in 3 different cushion sizes and uses a four strap headgear system to secure firmly in place. This sleep apnea interface is a nasal style which means it covers the nose only with a foam/silicone based cushion seal. This style is most often prescribed for users that are on CPAP pressures less than 15cm/H20 or an auto adjusting model (APAP).
The glider strap that connects to the lower mask frame allows for the user to change sleep positions throughout the night without the need to readjust. Many users can relate to the fact that when you change position you might cause a leak in the mask seal which results in therapy pressure escaping. It is recommended to clean the seal of this mask daily to prevent dirt and oil build up which can compromise your mask seal.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology - Receive a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort!
- Glider Strap - Provides freedom of movement while maintaining an ideal seal for you!
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal - Available in 3 sizes, always find the perfect fit. Effortlessly remove to clean with the ability to quickly attach back onto the frame without assembling incorrectly causing mask leaks.
- Zest Headgear- Maximize comfort while minimizing facial pressure allowing your skin to breathe as you sleep and reducing the potential of skin irritation as your head moves.
Included in This Package
- (1) Zest Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or Bi-Level|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Flexifit™ Technology, Glider™ Strap, Stretchgear™ Headgear, Advanced Air Diffuser, VTS Silicone Seal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Good but not great
by No Name (Sparta, TN) -
Like the mask for it price and its lightweight but leaks in my eyes a little bit. I think because its forehead bar isnt adjustible might be the problem. I had the comfort gel mask before and found it to be more comfortable and not leak as much. This mask is alot lighter though