FLYP Portable Mesh Nebulizer Kit
FLYP Portable Mesh Nebulizer by Sunset Healthcare
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The FLYP nebulizer is a breathing treatment for patients who suffer from respiratory conditions such as asthma or COPD and require an inhalable medication. This portable mesh nebulizer offers a fast and easy way to receive your medication that can also fit in your pocket! The best part is, this pocket portable nebulizer is smaller and lighter than a smartphone.
How does the FLYP work? Designed with an internal disk that vibrates at an ultrasonic speed, referred to by FLYP as HypersoniQ technology, the medication is able to pass through holes on the disk and produce an inhalable aerosol. The nebulizer disk moves around 2,000 times faster than a hummingbird's wings, meaning medication can be dispensed between 5-7 minutes greatly reducing treatment times!
The reservoir can hold 6mLs when filled with medication and provide around 15 treatments on a single charge with the USB rechargeable battery. Finally, the FLYP includes a 2 year manufacturer warranty!
Benefits & Features
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery - The built-in extended battery holds an average of 15-20 uses with a single charge. Use anywhere, anytime no matter if you are at home or on the go!
- Refined, Sleek Design - The unique all-in-one design includes no external parts or attachments. A rounded mouthpiece is all that is needed and allows you to achieve an increased seal and maximum comfort. This whisper quiet portable nebulizer is 100% portable and truly handheld allowing you to privately use in public.
- Removeable Reservoir - Now fit two 3mL treatments comfortably in the updated easy to open chamber. Utilizing a magnetic connection, the detachable medication reservoir is simple to remove, fill, and clean.
FLYP is FDA-cleared for use with any medication prescribed for a nebulizer to treat respiratory conditions such as asthma and COPD, however, Hypertonic saline should NOT be used.
- Fill the medication reservoir with distilled water
- Press the power button in the middle of the device to turn on and let it run for 1 minute
- Empty reservoir after the complete cycle
- Remove the mouthpiece, rinse under running water, and allow to airdry on a clean towel (NEVER submerge the main unit in water as it will cause damage)
Included in This Package
- (1) FLYP Nebulizer
- (1) Drawstring bag
- (1) USB Dual Voltage Wall Charger
- User Manual
|Dimensions:||1.1"(d) x 4.7"(h) x 2.1(w)|
|Warranty:||2 year. For warranty questions/concerns, call 1-844-FLYP-NEB|
|Method of Nebulization:||Vibrating Mesh Technology|
|Power Supply:||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Product Weight:||3.6 oz with battery|
|Reusable or Disposable:||Reusable|
|Sound Level:||less than 35dBA|
|Particle Size:||5 microns or less|
|Intended Use:||Adolescent and above|