Foam CPAP Filters for M-Series and System One Models by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics M Series or System One 50 or 60 Series CPAP Filters
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
Foam Pollen Filters made by Spirit Medical are made to the specifications and requirements to be used with Philips Respironics System One 50 or 60 Series Platforms, M-Series Platforms as well as SleepEasy II. The filters are made of foam, are 3.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide and are cleanable with warm soapy water.
Filters are designed to filtrate the incoming air that the machine pulls in to generate your pressure while using your CPAP or Bi-PAP machine. Ultra Fine Filters are also available to add filtration of room air prior to you breathing it through the machine.
The filters are non-disposable and are meant for cleaning monthly, but never put a wet filter into your machine as it could cause damage. Always have a second filter handy to place in the machine while cleaning the dirty filter. Even though the filters are cleanable, they are meant to be replaced every 6-9 months depending on how polluted your air is in your house.
You will typically see the filter develop an area of dust particles that have been built up if not cleaned frequently. If you see this occurring or have never changed your filters, you need to make sure you keep up with the cleaning to prevent damage. It is extremely important to change this filter and should be considered as important as your Home Furnace filter! Lack of cleaning of the pollen filter and switching of an Ultra Fine Filter could cause your CPAP or Bi-PAP machine to overwork and eventually fail!
The Ultra Fine always goes in first with the Tab up and then the pollen filter follows. These filters are designed with the customer in mind. Ultra Fine Filters have a tab so you can easily remove the filter from the back of the machine.
Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar- DS100
- Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar Plus- DS200S
- Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar Pro- DS400S
- Philips Respironics M-Series REMstar Auto- DS500S
- Philips Respironics M-Series BiPAP Plus- DS600S
- Philips Respironics M-Series BiPAP Auto- DS700S
- Philips Respironics SleepEasy II w/ Humidifier- SE2010
50 Series Platform of System One:
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar- DS150S
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar Plus C-Flex- DS250S
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar Pro C-Flex- DS450S or DS450SIQ
- PR System One 50 Series REMstar Auto C-Flex- DS550S
- PR System One 50 Series BiPAP Pro Bi-Flex- DS650S
- PR System One 50 Series BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex- DS750S
- PR System One 50 Series BiPAP Auto SV- DS950S
60 Series Platform of System One:
- PR System One 60 Series REMstar Plus C-Flex- DS260S
- PR System One 60 Series REMstar Pro C-Flex- DS460S
- PR System One 60 Series REMstar Auto C-Flex- DS560S
- PR System One 60 Series BiPAP Pro Bi-Flex- DS660S
- PR System One 60 Series BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex- DS760S
Included in This Package
- (1) 2 Pack of System One filters
Water chamber for selected machine
Universal CPAP hose
SoClean 2 CPAP sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
Mask: As Needed
|Associated Part Numbers:||1029331, 1029330, CF1009F, CF1007F|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|