Foam CPAP Filter for REMstar Plus and Pro
Filters - REMstar Plus, Pro or Auto CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Pollen Foam Filters are manufactured by Sunset Healthcare; meeting all requirements for the use with all Respironics REMstar™ Plus, REMstar™ Pro or REMstar™ Auto CPAP machines. These filters are cleanable by using warm soapy water and should be cleaned weekly. Depending on the user's surrounding environment may need to be cleaned or replaced more frequently. It is not the same for each user as each user has a different environment inside and outside of their home.
Keeping a clean filter will extend the life expectancy of the machine as well as provide the user with the cleanest air possible. A dirty filter will cause a machine to work harder when retrieving the room air to provide the positive air pressure and if overworked too long, could cause the machine to fail.
Included in this Package
- 2 or 6 pack of filters
- REMstar™ Legacy Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
When using the pollen filter with the Ultra Fine Disposable Filter- Respironics REMstar Plus, Pro or Auto, the Ultra Fine Filter goes in the filter cavity first and then place the Pollen Foam Filter in last. You may have to squeeze the filter in with the Ultra Fine Filter in first but do so prior to placing the filter cap back on the machine.
The filters are meant for the following CPAP machines:
- Respironics REMstar Plus Legacy with C-Flex CPAP Machine
- Respironics REMstar Pro 2 Legacy with C-Flex CPAP Machine
- Respironics REMstar Auto Legacy with C-Flex Auto CPAP Machine
- Associated Parts: CF1006, CF1006F, 1005964, 1005945, 1039607, 1001389
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Filters: 2 or 6 pack
- Insurance Codes: A7039
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
machine air filter
by James W Taylor -
I have a question. On the fine filter that is put on first, should the shiny side put in outward, or does matter?