Mirage Quattro™ Forehead Support Bar by ResMed
Replacement forehead support bar for the ResMed Mirage Quattro™ full face CPAP mask attaches to the mask frame and uses a silicone forehead pad. The support bar uses a turn dial adjustment to find the correct angle for comfort against the user's head.
ResMed Mirage Quattro™ CPAP Mask Forehead Support Frame
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The Mirage Quattro™ forehead support bar is the part of the full face CPAP mask that holds the ResMed forehead pad as well as in conjunction with the ResMed forehead support dial allows for adjustment. The forehead support is designed to fit each patient to their own needs and requirements. Replacement of this part is needed when the item has either been broken or if becomes loose or cracked to ensure proper fit of the CPAP mask system. If there is a break or has become loose, the mask fit will be altered not allowing for a maximized fit and seal! The silicone support pad is NOT included with purchase.
Only Compatible with:
- Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask System (61200, 61201, 61202, 61203)
Included in This Package
- (1) Forehead Support for Mirage Quattro™ CPAP Mask
- ResMed Forehead Support Pad
- ResMed Forehead Support Dial
- ResMed Universal Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61288, 60123, 61289|
|International Shipping:||Yes, AVailable|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|