DreamWear Series Mask Frame by Philips Respironics
Frame for the DreamWear Series CPAP Masks
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This is a replacement frame for all 3 DreamWear Series CPAP Masks (DreamWear Nasal, DreamWear Gel and DreamWear Full Face). The soft frame delivers airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the connection points of the cushion. With the ability to adapt naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points you can sleep in any sleeping position and still receive the full benefits of this unique mask frame.
Philips Respironics designed the soft silicone frame to be used with all of the DreamWear CPAP & BiPAP Masks. The frame is available in 3 Sizes, Small, Medium and Large.
Please Note: This mask frame DOES NOT include the elbow, headgear or cushions ONLY the frame.
Important Tip: Any frame size will fit on any nasal, nasal pillow and full face DreamWear CPAP mask, giving you the option to simply replace the frame instead of the entire mask, passing on the savings to you.
- Small: 19 inches
- Medium: 20 inches
- Large: 22 inches
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Frame (selected size)
- DreamWear Nasal Complete CPAP Mask System
- Universal 6ft Hose
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 3 oz
- Associated Part Numbers: 1116745 (Small), 1116746 (Medium), 1116747 (Large)
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: China
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes International Shipping is available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: silicone - Polycarbonate / Not made with Rubber
- Mode of Operation: Replacement Frame
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Ratings & Reviews
A great mask for breathing and sleeping...
by Tammy -
I have the dream wear pillow nasal mask, and after trying many different mask, I found this to be a great solution for me as well. No hose to deal with and don't feel like I'm smothering with my nose and mouth covered... I would recommend this to anyone..
A GREAT MASK
by Mark Lewis (Marionville, MO) -
I bought this mask thinking that it would be better than the pillow style masks.It has exceeded my highest expectations. I have had no leakage problems. I am able to sleep on my side with no discomfort at all. I love the fact that the hose connects to the top of the mask and is completely out of my way. I have no issues at all with this mask and highly recommend that you give it a try.