Z1®/Z2® Custom USB Cable for HDM Travel CPAP Machines
Z1® & Z2® Custom USB Cable for HDM Travel CPAP Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The HDM Z1®/Z2® Custom USB Cable (to Micro-USB Cable) is used to connect the HDM Z1® and HDM Z2® CPAP Machine to a computer to download the user's therapy data.
This is one of three ways to get your data out of the HDM Z1® or HDM Z2® CPAP machines and into the HDM Data Viewer software.
Included in this Package
- (1) HDM Z1®/Z2® Custom USB Cable
- HDM Z1®/Z2® Polyester Filter
- HDM Z1®/Z2® PowerShell with Battery
- SoClean CPAP Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule for HDM Products
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
The USB cable allows the HDM Z1® or HDM Z2® Travel Machines to be connected to a computer to download a user's data.
|Associated Part Numbers:||HD60-6300|
|Mode of Operation:||USB Cable|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|