Z1/Z2 Power Supply for HDM Travel CPAP Machine
Z1 & Z2 Replacement Power Supply for HDM Travel CPAP Machine
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The HDM Z1/Z2 power supply comes with a 110V AC power cord. The power supply (power brick) cord plugs directly into the back of the CPAP machine. The AC power cord will plug into the Power Supply (power brick) and then into the AC electrical outlet.
This power supply is only compatible with the Z1 and Z2 Series of Travel CPAP Machines.
The HDM Z1 and HDM Z2 can be powered by 220V by using these two cables along with an International AC Power Adapter.
Using an International Adapter for 220V, the power supply and AC cord can provide power to the HDM Z1 or HDM Z2 Travel CPAP Machine anywhere in the world.
Included in this Package
- (1) Power Supply with AC Power Cord for HDM Z1/Z2 CPAP Machines
- Adapter for International Outlets
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|AC Power:||AC Adapter, 100 - 240V|
|Associated Part Numbers:||HD60-6010|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||AC Adapter, 100 - 240V|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Jerry W -
My power supply started glitching out. Really happy I could just purchase a new Z1 power supply rather than buy a whole new machine.