HDM Z1 Base Travel CPAP Machine - Factory Refurbished
HDM Factory Refurbished Z1 Base Travel CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This HDM Z1 Base Travel CPAP is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. All new product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP machines.
New Product Information Listed Below
The HDM Z1 Travel CPAP machine is a must have for people on the go. This machine has everything you need for a successful sleep therapy experience. The Z1 is the smallest, lightest, most portable CPAP in the world, weighing only 9.8 OUNCES with a 3-year warranty and ready to go on your next adventure! This little machine gives you the freedom you so deserve.
To actually hold an HDM Z1 in your hand is amazing and mind-blowing due to the size and weight alone. Exploring the units many facets of the Z1 takes the amazement to another level. The HDM Z1 has everything you need in a CPAP Travel machine. Don't let the size fool you into thinking this little machine doesn't deliver. It has all the features that a bigger CPAP machine has and more and designed to make using a CPAP machine a pleasant experience.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
- Smallest CPAP Available: Designed to be elegant and refined, the Z1 CPAP has been considered and measured from every angle to ensure it is as small and comfortable and capable as possible! The Z1 is tiny at 2.02 x 6.48 x 3.3 inches.
- Extremely Light: The Z1 CPAP is ultra-light, weighing only 10 ounces, is FAA approved and will fit easily into any overnight bag; but it's sleek styling, modern looks, and quality materials mean that it will look great and fit perfectly on your nightstand.
- Whisper Quiet: The Z1 CPAP is built for sleep, so it is very quiet. The HDM Z10153 is one of the quietest CPAPs on the market, producing only 26 dBA on average of sound during operation.
- Optional PowerShell with Battery: PowerShell with Integrated Battery: The Z1 has an integrated battery system that is called the PowerShell that delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully charged battery, making camping and other travel plans simple and easy without worrying about power.
- The optional battery is included with the PowerShell when purchased.
- For nights away from fixed power the Z1's optional PowerShell Battery Pack, provides an innovative, integrated solution merging the machine and battery in one convenient package.
- The PowerShell holds one battery that will last 1-2 nights between charges. For additional batteries -- at 8 ounces each they won't weigh you down!
- The Z1 PowerShell Battery Pack can also be used as an uninterrupted power supply, automatically taking over during a power outage or blackout.
- Compliance Data: The Z1 CPAP makes it easy. The Z1 records compliance information including events and time of use. Free Z1 Software (Currently available for Windows PCs with an OSX Version Coming Soon) presents data in a user-friendly interface where you can track your therapy progress and provide it to others as needed.
- Z-Breath Pressure Relief: Z1 delivers a more natural breathing experience with proprietary Z-Breathe. Z-Breathe learns from your breathing patterns, gently reducing therapy pressure on exhalation to improve overall therapy comfort. Set Z-Breathe to moderate or maximum pressure relief to suit your personal preference.
- Altitude Adjustment: The Z1 CPAP automatically adjusts to altitudes up to 8,000 feet above sea level. Approved by the FAA for use on airplanes and will adjust automatically to an airplane's cabin pressure.
- When traveling outside the US the Z1 will convert the voltage automatically so you can continue enjoying safe and comfortable sleep therapy wherever your next adventure takes you.
- Automatic Leak Compensation: To ensure you're always receiving your prescribed sleep therapy pressure the Z1 will automatically compensate for minor air leakage and mask leaks. If Z1 detects an excessive air leak that could be detrimental to therapy its display screen will warn you to ensure that the leak is corrected.
- Humidification: The HDM Z1 CPAP Has the Humidification Moisture Exchange system that provides the moisture needed without the weight of a humidifier.
- Ramp: For people who prefer to fall asleep with therapy at lower pressure levels, the Z1's ramp comfort feature is a perfect solution. Ramp slowly increases therapy pressure over time, from 0 to 45 minutes, so you can breathe naturally as you fall asleep.
- LCD Display: Big, Bright and easy to see The Z1's backlit LCD display provides information on your current pressure setting, ramp time, power status, and more. With the Z1 you can always check your current therapy status, the display has an auto-off function when it's not needed the back-light turns off automatically so it won't keep you up as you drift off to sleep!
- Compatible With Any CPAP Mask: The Z1 CPAP comes complete with a Universal Tube Adapter and a 48-inch slim tube. If you prefer longer tubing or performance tubing it can also be used with that too; and will work with any CPAP mask on the market.
Included in this Package
- Z1 Base Travel CPAP Machine (Factory Refurbished)
- New Tube Adapter
- New 4 ft. Slim-Style tube
- New Air Filters (2)
- New Custom USB Cable
- New HME
- Power Supply
- 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- User Manual
- Get Started Guide
Please Note: The 15 Day Risk-Free trial does not apply to Factory Refurbished Z1 units.
|AC Power:||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing|
|Actual Weight:||10 oz.|
|Altitude Compensation:||Automatic Up To 8000 Feet|
|Associated Part Numbers:||HD60-1005 (Z1 CPAP Machine), HD60-1010 (Z1 CPAP Machine with PowerShell Battery Pack)|
|Battery Power:||Integrated battery|
|Breath Rate:||Z-Breathe (Settings 1-Minimum, 2-Maximum)|
|Compliance Meter:||Events and time of use.|
|Data Storage Content:||Events and time of use.|
|Dimensions:||6.48 x 3.30 x 2.02 Inches|
|Electrical Requirements:||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Filters:||Yes - Polyester Fiber|
|Humidifier:||Yes Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) included for optional use.|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP Machine - Fixed Pressure|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||Less than 26 dBA Average|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4 to CPAP Pressure|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||90 Day Standard- Extended Option Available|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
by L. Wade (TX) -
It says so in the instruction book after you get it. The humidity moisture exchange does not work well for people in dry climates and for allergy patients who get dehydrated easily. I wish the ads had said that before I opened the package and tried it out. Nice size for carrying on airplanes.