DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Headgear
Replacement Headgear for DreamWear Nasal/Gel CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The headgear is a replacement strap that is used with the Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask and the Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel CPAP Mask. The headgear is adjustable and comes in one size only. The headgear is a single strap that is made of the softness fabric and foam that rest at the back of the head, which stabilizes the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. Philips Respironics keeps the design of the headgear very simple, with one size only , adjustable Velcro straps to fit a wide range of patients.
Cleaning: The DreamWear headgear should be hand washed weekly using a mild soap and warm water. It should be left to air dry out of direct sunlight and should be completely dry before use.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamWear Nasal/DreamWear Gel CPAP Mask Headgear (Headgear Only)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 6 oz.
- Associated Part Numbers: 1116750
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Not made with Rubber Latex
- Mode of Operation: Replacement Headgear
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: One Size Adjustable Headgear for DreamWear CPAP Mask
Ratings & Reviews
by Lenora A -
I must have gone through 10 masks before I found this one..the right one. It fits perfect and I never have an issue with leakage. Just wish it wasnt so expensice.
A GREAT MASK
by Mark Lewis (Marionville, MO) -
I bought this mask thinking that it would be better than the pillow style masks.It has exceeded my highest expectations. I have had no leakage problems. I am able to sleep on my side with no discomfort at all. I love the fact that the hose connects to the top of the mask and is completely out of my way. I have no issues at all with this mask and highly recommend that you give it a try.