SleepWeaver 3D Replacement Headgear
Replacement Headgear for the SleepWeaver 3D CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The headgear for the SleepWeaver 3D CPAP mask is a replacement item. SleepWeaver 3D's unique wing-shaped headgear has soft straps with rounded edges that fit just above and below the ears. 3D headgear is easy to fit and simple to adjust. It is available in regular and large sizes.
- Compatible - The headgear is compatible with the SleepWeaver 3D only. This headgear is not compatible with any other masks, including other SleepWeaver masks
- Sizing - Headgear sizing is based off of neck size. Measure around your neck to determine the size needed. The regular size headgear accommodates neck sizes up to 16.5" , the large size accommodates neck sizes 16" or greater
- Cleaning - Wash headgear once weekly with warm water and mild soap. Air Dry, out of direct sunlight
Included with This Package
- (1) SleepWeaver 3D Nasal Mask Headgear (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Cloth material, latex and silicone free
Ratings & Reviews
by Walter -
Fast and free shipping. Hard to beat that
SO MUCH BETTER!
by Amy (Pennsylvania) -
The regular cpap nasal mask that I was prescribed was chewing up my face. Enter, the Elan. It was so much more comfortable, but it irritated under my nose very bad. The 3D solved that problem fast. It is much smaller than the Elan and isn't rough under the nose. After a couple of nights getting used to the pillow effect and adjusting small leaks, it has been good. My nose does often get itchy because the fixture occasionally touches the tip of my nose. I look forward to seeing how this works longterm.