Wizard 210 and 220 CPAP Mask Headgear Strap
Headgear for the Wizard 210 and 220
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Apex headgear strap for the Wizard 210 and 220 gives you a secure seal for your mask. Designed with quick-release headgear buckles, this headgear is so easy to use, you can detach it with just one hand. The headgear is made from a latex-free material. The Breath-O-Prene material moves moisture away from the skin leaving your body cooler and drier, virtually eliminating the majority of skin irritations.
- The Apex Wizard Headgear is made of Latex-free Breath-O-Prene material for comfortable skin climate.
- There are Two straps that connect to the forehead pad to distribute gentle stabilizing pressure, and the other two straps attach to the mask to create a seal and prevent air leaks.
Included in This Package
- (1) Wizard Replacement Headgear for the Wizard 210/220 CPAP Mask
- (1) Pair of Headgear Buckles
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by Larry (Philadelphia) -
Wow, what a great price! Thanks!