Nasal Aire II Nasal Prong CPAP Mask Fitpack by InnoMed
InnoMed Nasal Aire II Nasal Prong CPAP Mask - Fitpack
The Nasal-Aire II is the next generation of the ever-popular Nasal-Aire interface and shares many of its comfort and compliance benefits, adding improved performance and a reduction in sound level. This Nasal-Aire II comes in a convenient fit pack option that gives you six different sizes of nasal pillows/prongs and includes headgear which can be used optionally for stability.
This lightweight interface is comfortable for patients, simple to use and easy to care for. Nasal-Aire II is sold with all six sizes for easy fitting and includes headgear for stability.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Comfort - Reduce the possibility of skin irritation and discomfort with few points of pressure on your face!
- Ease of Use - Easily connect your cushion into the ends of the tubing allowing you the perfect combination of an open field of view and stability. Receive the full effect of your air pressure through the tubes that connect to each side of the cushion evenly distributing air through the nostrils.
- Perfect Fit - 6 cushion sizes are available allowing you to find the perfect fit and comfort level. Access all cushion sizes at your disposal if you feel you need a tighter or a more loose seal!
Included in this Package
- (1) Nasal Aire II Mask Frame and Tube
- (1) Headgear
- (6) Cannula Cushions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Cannula Style of CPAP Mask|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Unique Nasal Cannulas|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Keith -
The best Simple, easy, lightweight nasal mask for me. Wanted a mask that wasn't bulky, or have a lot of parts to it , easy to wear, so I came across this mask and I'm very happy with it. I highly recommend this mask!
Nasal Aire II
by Stewart Matthew -
Loved this mask. Definitely going to make the switch to the Nasal Aire II for good!!!