Innova Full Face CPAP Mask
SleepNet Innova Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Similar to the Innova nasal, the Innova full face mask features patented AIRºgel with advanced cushion technology and active headgear connector. The permanent cushion is very lightweight and the mask is very simple to use.
The Innova full face mask also incorporates the unique touch-less space bar, which eliminates any contact with the patients forehead and makes it even more comfortable to use. Making your night's sleep much more comfortable.
Risk-Free Trial - SleepNet stands by the effectiveness of the Innova and offers a 30 day risk-free trial! That means you can try this mask for 30 days and if for any reason you are not satisfied you can contact us for a full store credit. Our customer service team will also assist you one-on-one in finding the right mask for your needs!
Important Note: The Innova Full Face Mask design is unlike most CPAP Masks. The gel cushion is connected to the frame and will NOT come off as it is designed to be long-lasting upwards of a year depending on your cleaning schedule. Check your CPAP Mask daily for any cracks or rips, especially in the cushion, as this will reduce the effectiveness of your CPAP therapy. Lastly, the Innova hosts another unique feature which is the lack of replacement parts. This is due to the long-lasting features and structure of this mask as a whole. For best results, it is recommended to replace this mask as a complete interface every 6 months-1year or as needed.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Unique Touch-less Space bar - The design eliminates contact with the patient's forehead.
- Headgear - Lightweight, breathable headgear with quick release that easily slides off with one hand. Very user friendly.
- Comfortable Seal - Ergonomic advanced cushion technology for an effective seal and comfortable fit.
- Headgear Connector - Active headgear connector moves with the patient for a more comfortable seal.
- Long-Lasting Gel Cushion - The permanent cushion allows for a lighter and simpler interface. These mask cushions are designed of a gel material that only needs to be replaced between 6 months to 1 year, with proper cleaning, unless you notice rips or cracks that can hinder typical functionality.
- Multiple Sizes - The Innova Full Face CPAP Mask is available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
Included with This Package
- (1) Innova Full Face CPAP Mask
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Product Manual
- Associated Parts: 50848 50849 50850
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030 and A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 12 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Martin Vellozzi -
I have been using the Innova full face gel mask for year and after trying others, i hope they never stop making them. I am stocking them at home now just in case of shortages. You do have to shave and i do however use Resmed Mirage headgear #16117 but otherwise love the mask.
Great Concept, But...
by landberry (Fredericksburg, VA) -
I loved the description of this mask and was so hopeful. The mask was very easy to put together and felt fine on my face. Unfortunately I could not get a good seal during the night with my Bipap machine settings. I had to adjust the straps quite a few times during the night and resulted in not getting a good night sleep. In the morning my husband told me that the mask leaked a good portion of the night despite my adjustments. The concept of this mask is great. It just didn't work well for me.