Lumin Bullet UV CPAP Hose Cleaner
Lumin Bullet UV CPAP Hose Cleaner
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
When it comes to cleaning your CPAP supplies it's easy to find a cleaner that sanitizes your CPAP machine and mask but what about your CPAP hose? That is where the Lumin Bullet comes in! Instead of using ozone or harmful chemicals to disinfect your CPAP hose, the Lumin Bullet uses a uniquely designed UV light that destroys germs while preventing the build-up of bacteria. Disinfect your tubing from the inside out safely and effectively in under 1 minute! Continue reading to see more information on this device, view product manuals, and gain useful cleaning tips.
Helpful Hint: The manufacturer recommends disinfecting your CPAP hose twice a week and daily during cold and flu season. Using the Bullet on a regular basis will keep you healthy and compliant with your CPAP equipment however, you will still need to replace your tubing every 1-3 months. If you are looking to clean any other CPAP supplies such as your mask or replacement parts, consider purchasing the CPAP Cleaner or if you are not sure what you may need, consider purchasing the Bullet and Lumin Cleaner together in a convenient all-in-one bundle to completely disinfect all of your CPAP supplies.
Features and Benefits
- Unique Cleaning Style - The Lumin Bullet uses a UVC light that kills 99.9% of bacteria, mold, and viruses trapped in your CPAP hose offering you a complete clean in less than 1 minute. For best results ensure the tip of the sanitizing probe faces the same direction as the window on the outer shell . Unlike most CPAP Cleaners, the Lumin CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer and the Lumin Bullet DO NOT use ozone like the SoClean CPAP Cleaner meaning there is no need to wait for your CPAP supplies to air dry before use.
- Rechargeable - Simply plug the USB cord into the back of the silver sanitizing probe and plug the larger end into a USB outlet plug such as a cell phone charger. You will see a red light letting you know the device is charging until fully charged when it turns green. Use up to 30 times on a single charge!
- Compatible with Most CPAP Hoses - Conveniently use with the most popular CPAP tubing brands; some hoses may require minor adjustments to allow the sanitizing probe to disinfect efficiently.
Non-Compatible CPAP Tubing
These CPAP Hoses WILL NOT work with the Lumin Bullet:
- ClimateLineAir Heated Tube for AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 (37296)
- ClimateLine Heated Tube Hose For ResMed S9 Series CPAP And VPAP (36995)
- ClimateLineAir Oxy Heated Tube For ResMed AirSense And AirCurve™ (37357)
- DreamStation Go 12mm Micro-Flex CPAP Tubing By Philips Respironics (PR12)
Safety Tip: This product utilizes magnets which may interfere with devices such as: pacemakers, defibrillators, and implants. As a best practice, keep the them a minimum of 2 inches from all medical units.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Lumin Bullet
- (1) Silver Sanitizing Probe
- (1) USB Charging Cord
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Great product to clean tubing. BUT MAKE SURE YOUR HOSE IS COMPATIBLE
by yorfutrxhsbnd -
I had to comment because someone gave this product 1 star because it was incompatible with their tubing. It is important to find out whether or not your tubing can be cleaned with this device (and some tubes are too thin) but its unfortunate that someone would give the product a poor review because they failed to check if it would work. This is a great cleaning device. My Dr. says I qualify for an updated CPAP machine, but I will make sure that the tubing will be compatible with this cleaning device; otherwise I will stick with the same machine. Much much easier than cleaning with baby shampoo and having to hang it all day to dry it out. And Infinitely better than SoClean which I had to return because of the horrible smell it left on the equipment; my understanding is that is a problem with ozone cleaners. This is an excellent product.
by Cynthia -
Was super excited for this to arrive and when it did I couldnt wait to try it. Makes cleaning my tubes so much easier and less messy.