Lumin + Bullet CPAP Cleaning Bundle by 3B Medical
Lumin + Bullet CPAP Cleaning Bundle by 3B Medical
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Package the Lumin CPAP Cleaner and Lumin Bullet CPAP Hose Cleaner together in this convenient all-in-one bundle! Utilize the powerful UV lights to fully sanitize all of your CPAP supplies including your mask, hose, and other replacement parts. With the touch of a button, a short five minute cleaning process starts killing 99% of bacteria and allows you to use your supplies immediately after 1 full cycle. This means you can run your items through a complete sanitation cycle right before you fall asleep; no longer deal with the hassle of starting the process hours earlier or skip the cleaning process completely. The Lumin + Bullet bundle offers the most convenient, hassle-free disinfecting routine available! Try the Lumin and Lumin Bullet risk-free for 30 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact us for a full in store credit.
Maintaining a healthy sleep environment lowers the risk of developing a serious illness later in life. The Lumin CPAP Cleaning Bundle aids in delivering that peace of mind after each cleaning cycle.
- The Lumin CPAP Cleaner is not limited to only sanitizing CPAP Accessories. It can also be used to disinfect other items as well, such as a toothbrushes, dentures, hearing aides, anything that will fit into the tray on the device.
- 3B Medical recommends disinfecting your CPAP hose twice a week and daily during cold and flu season. Using the Lumin Bullet on a regular basis will keep you healthy and compliant with your CPAP equipment however, you will still need to replace your tubing every 1-3 months.
- You can still purchase these items separately if you do not wish to bundle them together. If you are looking for a CPAP hose cleaner or already have the Lumin, we recommend purchasing the Lumin Bullet individually as it is designed to give your tubing a full 360 degree sanitation. Likewise, if you are currently enjoying the benefits of the Lumin Bullet but feel the need to purchase or switch to a UV cleaner, the Lumin CPAP Cleaner individually offers a wider range of cleaning options.
Special Features & Benefits
- Powerful Sanitizing Process - The UV light kills 99% of bacteria inside the fail-safe chambers making the sanitizing process easy to follow from start to finish. Fully clean all of your CPAP supplies without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Convenient all-in-one Bundle - Sanitize your CPAP mask, replacement parts, and CPAP hose when you bundle the Lumin and the Bullet together.
- Fast & Effective Cleaning Cycle - The Lumin runs a quick 5 minute cycle for a complete sanitation, while the Bullet only requires 30-60 seconds to complete the process. Let the Lumin + Bullet do the "dirty work" when it comes to cleaning your CPAP Supplies.
- 30 Day Risk-Free Trial - Purchase this bundle knowing you can contact us within 30 days for a risk-free, full in-store credit if you are not fully satisfied. One of our customer service members can quickly assist you in finding the CPAP Cleaner that works best for your needs.
- Compatible with most CPAP Supplies - As long as your CPAP accessories fit in the Lumin chamber, it will receive full 360 degree sanitation however, the Bullet is only compatible with CPAP hoses. Continue reading below for a list of which tubes are not able to be used with the Lumin Bullet. Please Note: Placing your tube inside the Lumin chamber will not give you the same effective clean of the Bullet.
Non-Compatible CPAP Tubing
These CPAP Hoses WILL NOT work with the Lumin Bullet:
- ClimateLineAir Heated Tube for AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 (37296)
- ClimateLine Heated Tube Hose For ResMed S9 Series CPAP And VPAP (36995)
- ClimateLineAir Oxy Heated Tube For ResMed AirSense And AirCurve (37357)
- DreamStation Go 12mm Micro-Flex CPAP Tubing By Philips Respironics (PR12)
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Lumin CPAP Mask and Accessories Cleaner
- (1) Lumin Bullet
- (1) Silver Sanitizing Probe
- (1) USB Charging Cord
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||8.05 lbs|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Shipping Weight:||9.00 lbs|
|Special User Features:||CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
A must have!
by Sally W -
I must say this product feels like a must have for cpap users. Using the bullet to clean the hose is super easy, my grandkids even love helping me with it sometimes just because they think its fun.
by Timothy -
First of all, I want to comment on the product itself. I'm a former Soclean user. I love the Lumin so much more. It doesn't use Ozone for cleaning, so i no longer get that smell that comes with it. The bullet works just as well for cleaning my tube. Amazing products. I also wanted to comment on how good this price is for both of these. I'll definitely be back!