Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier by 3B
The New 3B Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with dual chamber humidifier has comfort features such as Ramp and Reslex. The Next generation wireless network NB loT & LTE-M My PatientWatch with automated compliance notifications.
3B Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with HumidifierCopy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The All New Luna II Auto CPAP Machine has all the newest technology for keeping up with your sleep therapy. Designed for your success, with the Wireless capability for automated data capture that Integrates with iCodeConnectTM, 3B’s interactive, completely configurable patient management system.
Features of the Luna II
- Ramp and Reslex: This feature helps you ease the CPAP pressure. The Ramp Feature gradually increases the CPAP pressure within a set time frame to help adjust to your prescribed pressure, while the Reslex helps softens the pressure as the you exhale.
- Humidifer: The dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency with a protective delay built into the heated humidifier which allows the Luna II to release air from your humidifier for about 15 minutes after your machine has been switched off.
- Design: Sleek, modern design.
- LCD display: Crystal Clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings.
- Single dial menu: Single dial menu access for quick, easy setting adjustments.
- Data: WiFi and Cellular data capable, the most no cost data capture options in the industry.
- Data Reporting: Full Efficacy Data Reporting Integrates with iCodeConnect™ and My PatientWatch.
- Downloads: QR Code for Easy Patient downloads.
Included with this Purchase
- 3B Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier
- Luna II Water Chamber Tub
- Replacement Filters for Luna & Luna II
- SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Machines|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto CPAP Machine|
|Special User Features:||RESlex™ and iCode™|
|Pressure Range:||(4-20 cmH2O)|
|Filters:||Pollen (Foam) and optional ultra-fine (Disposable)|
|Altitude Compensation:||Atmospheric Pressure: 760 ～ 1060 cm H2O|
|Actual Weight:||Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs)|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Dimensions:||(cm): 27 x 18 x 11|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Associated Part #'s:||LG2A00|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|