Luna II Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier
3B Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Luna II Auto CPAP Machine has all the newest technology for keeping up with your sleep therapy. Designed for your success, with the Wireless capability for automated data capture that Integrates with iCodeConnectTM, 3B’s interactive, completely configurable patient management system.
Features of the Luna II
- Ramp and Reslex: This feature helps you ease the CPAP pressure. The Ramp Feature gradually increases the CPAP pressure within a set time frame to help adjust to your prescribed pressure, while the Reslex helps softens the pressure as the you exhale.
- Humidifier: The dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency with a protective delay built into the heated humidifier which allows the Luna II to release air from your humidifier for about 15 minutes after your machine has been switched off.
- Design: Sleek, modern design.
- LCD display: Crystal Clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings.
- Single dial menu: Single dial menu access for quick, easy setting adjustments.
- Data: WiFi and Cellular data capable, the most no cost data capture options in the industry.
- Data Reporting: Full Efficacy Data Reporting Integrates with iCodeConnect and My PatientWatch.
- Downloads: QR Code for Easy Patient downloads.
Included with this Purchase
- 3B Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Humidifier
- Power cord
- 6ft universal CPAP tube
- 2 filters ( 1 installed )
- Instruction Manual
- User Guide
- Travel Case
- Luna II Water Chamber Tub
- Replacement Filters for Luna & Luna II
- SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Mode of Operation: Auto titrating device
- Actual Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs.)
- Dimensions: (cm) 27 x 18 x 11
- Integrated Humidifier: Yes
- Adjustable Ramp: Up to 60 minutes in 5 minute increments
- Sound Level: < 30 DBA at 10 cm
- Therapy Range: 4-20 cmH20
- Warranty: 2 Years
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Rx Required?: Yes, when applicable to US residents
- Insurance Codes: E0601, E0562, A7037, A7308, A7309
- International Shipping: Yes
- Associated Part Numbers: LG2A00
Available Downloads For The Luna II Auto Machine
Ratings & Reviews
8/20/2019 11:36 am
Great machine at a Great Price
by Ryan B -
Small but mighty, easy to use , great price for an auto cpap machine with headted humidifier with all the latest technology for keeping track of your sleep therapy.