MiniMe 2 AIRgel Nasal Pediatric CPAP Mask
SleepNet MiniMe 2 CPAP Mask
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
MiniMe 2 Pediactric Nasal Mask Product Description
The MiniMe 2 pediatric nasal CPAP mask by Sleepnet is designed for children 2-12 years of age. The MiniMe 2 has Enhanced Custom Fit Technology that enables the mask to be easily molded to a child's face, offering the most in comfort. The MiniMe 2 also features Advanced Cushion Technology, the new ergonomic AIR°gel cushion design promotes advanced skin protection for a child's face, superior performance, and unbeatable comfort, all in a lightweight mask.
Important Note: Sleepnet takes great pride in the products they offer and are dedicated to producing high-quality American made CPAP masks. They refuse to compromise quality by choosing manufacturing or business practices that would result in anything less.
All Sleepnet masks are designed and built in Hampton, NH. They strongly believe in keeping every aspect of the manufacturing process, engineering, and assembly in the USA, providing jobs for skilled American workers.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- AIR°gel: No other gel comes as close to the face. Our AIR°gel cushion comes closest to your skin to provide the utmost in gentle cushioning to protect the child's delicate skin from pressure points and irritations.
- Custom Fit Technology: Flex, fit, forget: Sleepnet's Custom Fit Technology means the shell of your mask can be gently molded to match your unique facial profile.
- Advanced Cushion Technology: The new ergonomicAIR°gelcushion design promotes advanced skin protection, superior performance, and unbeatable comfort, all in a Lightweight Pediatric Mask.
- Two Sizes: Designed specifically for children, the MiniMe 2 is available in two sizes for a greater range of comfort for children between ages 2 and 12.
- Breathable Headgear: Enjoy soft, lightweight stability you can count on all night long for a comfortable fit.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA: All of Sleepnet's masks are proudly made in Hampton, New Hampshire, USA.
Included in This Package
- (1) MiniMe 2 Nasal Mask
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Gel Cushion
- (1) FlexiTube with Tube Swivel
- Universal CPAP Hose
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- CPAP Mask Care Stand
- Associated Parts: 60217, 60218
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 10 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes
- Special Features: AirGel, Custom Fit
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground