Mirage™ FX Nasal CPAP Mask Kit ResMed
Mirage™ FX Nasal CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Mirage™ FX is a nasal style CPAP mask that covers the nose only and is attached with a 4 strap headgear harness. The optional headgear add-on will make this a complete mask system. ResMed designed this mask with a unique "butterfly" forehead support that adjusts with the user whenever there is a sleep position change. The FX series of nasal masks are available in standard and "for her" models.
Special Features & Benefits
- Flexible, butterfly wing forehead support allows for a dynamic range of fit and adjustment; the plastic does not contact the skin meaning less discomfort upon waking up.
- Lightweight, durable frame is strong enough to stabilize the mask on the face, and soft and flexible enough to accommodate user movement during sleep.
- Squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach the elbow from the frame. Easily get up in the middle of the night without taking off your entire mask!
- New 3D-contoured SoftEdge headgear springs to life, ready to fit comfortably by reducing red marks and discomfort.
- Dual-wall, Spring Air cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area.
- Diffused vent design disperses air gently and quietly away from the bed partner!
Included In the Package:
- (1) Mirage™ FX Mask Frame System (select size)
- (1) Cushion for Mirage Fx Mask
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- Mirage™ FX Headgear Strap
- SlimLine™ CPAP Hose
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||4 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62112, 62126|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
109 reviews4.9 out of 5
Lightweight and user friendly
by Ray -
Great lightweight mask, easy to use and adjust. The cushion really fits great and doesn't bother the top of my nose. Recommend this mask , also like the fact you don't need to mess around with a prescription to buy it. Just add the headgear at check-out and you are good to go.
Comfortable and seals well.
by Neil -
This is still my favorite mask. It seals well and doesn't leave red marks. I really couldn't be happier, especially with free shipping and at such a low price. I would recommend the Mirage fx to anybody looking for a comfortable nasal mask.