Mirage FX CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Mirage FX Nasal Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Mirage FX is a nasal style CPAP mask that covers the nose only and is attached with a 4 strap headgear harness. The optional headgear add-on will make this a complete mask system. ResMed designed this mask with a unique "butterfly" forehead support that adjusts with the user whenever there is a sleep position change. The FX series of nasal masks are available in standard and "for her" models.
Special Features and Benefits
- Flexible, butterfly wing forehead support allows for a dynamic range of fit and adjustment; the plastic does not contact the skin meaning less discomfort upon waking up.
- Lightweight, durable frame is strong enough to stabilize the mask on the face, and soft and flexible enough to accommodate user movement during sleep.
- Squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach the elbow from the frame. Easily get up in the middle of the night without taking off your entire mask!
- New 3D-contoured SoftEdge headgear springs to life, ready to fit comfortably by reducing red marks and discomfort.
- Dual-wall Spring Air cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area.
- Diffused vent design disperses air gently and quietly away from the bed partner!
Included In the Package:
- (1) Mirage FX Mask Frame System (select size)
- (1) Cushion for Mirage Fx Mask
- (1) Mirage FX Elbow
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 4 ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 62112, 62126
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Downloads Available for the Mirage FX Nasal Mask
Ratings & Reviews
big guy that likes to sleep
by Reggie C -
I been on CPAP since 1999 and I been using this mask for about 4 years. Plan to keep using and ordering more. Just in case I am I big guy at weights more 320 lbs.
BEST MASK FOR ME AND MY PATIENTS EVER!
by Doctor Al -
The Mirage FX mask is my personal and professional "go to" mask. It's the most liked, has the highest compliance rates of any mask I have ever prescribed. The pivoting air supply tube, with an easy rapid release makes this a great mask for "side to side" sleepers, and those who don't want to completely remove their mask when they make midnight trips to the bathroom!