Mirage FX Nasal CPAP Mask Kit ResMed
Mirage FX Nasal Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Mirage FX is a nasal style CPAP mask that covers the nose only and is attached with a 4 strap headgear harness. The optional headgear add-on will make this a complete mask system. ResMed designed this mask with a unique "butterfly" forehead support that adjusts with the user whenever there is a sleep position change. The FX series of nasal masks are available in standard and "for her" models.
Special Features and Benefits
- Flexible, butterfly wing forehead support allows for a dynamic range of fit and adjustment; the plastic does not contact the skin meaning less discomfort upon waking up.
- Lightweight, durable frame is strong enough to stabilize the mask on the face, and soft and flexible enough to accommodate user movement during sleep.
- Squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach the elbow from the frame. Easily get up in the middle of the night without taking off your entire mask!
- New 3D-contoured SoftEdge headgear springs to life, ready to fit comfortably by reducing red marks and discomfort.
- Dual-wall Spring Air cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area.
- Diffused vent design disperses air gently and quietly away from the bed partner!
Included In the Package:
- (1) Mirage FX Mask Frame System (select size)
- (1) Cushion for Mirage Fx Mask
- (1) Mirage FX Elbow
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||4 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62112, 62126|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
BEST MASK FOR ME AND MY PATIENTS EVER!
by Doctor Al -
The Mirage FX mask is my personal and professional "go to" mask. It's the most liked, has the highest compliance rates of any mask I have ever prescribed. The pivoting air supply tube, with an easy rapid release makes this a great mask for "side to side" sleepers, and those who don't want to completely remove their mask when they make midnight trips to the bathroom!
Lightweight and user friendly
by Ray -
Great lightweight mask, easy to use and adjust. The cushion really fits great and doesn't bother the top of my nose. Recommend this mask , also like the fact you don't need to mess around with a prescription to buy it. Just add the headgear at check-out and you are good to go.