Mirage liberty Full Face Mask Frame
ResMed Mirage Liberty Full Face Mask Frame
The Mirage Liberty Full Face Frame allows the user to replace the frame only. The frame can become damaged at times and instead of replacing the whole mask, you can replace just the frame.
The Mirage Liberty by ResMed is a hybrid version that fuses a nasal pillow mask with a full-face CPAP mask. How did ResMed do this? The product has a mouth cushion that allows the user to breathe in and out through the mouth and nasal pillow cushions that plug directly into the nose.
Having a hybrid full-face mask with nasal pillows will benefit users who have a narrow nose bridge, as it is difficult for them to find a mask that provides a seal that doesn’t blow CPAP air into the eyes. This option offers all the nasal pillow cushion sizes (small, medium, and large) and the mouth-cushion size you will need.
Mirage Liberty is a full-face CPAP mask that seals individually at the mouth and the nose. This mask has nasal pillows with trampoline action, which allows it to be flexible and flow with the user’s movement without getting dislodged. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face.
With a fit range of over 90 percent of users, the ResMed Mirage Liberty full-face CPAP mask is ideal for patients seeking a comfortable alternative to conventional full-face CPAP masks. The Liberty mouth cushion and dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action enhance the mask’s comfort and seal at both points, delivering quiet therapy and a good night’s sleep. Mirage Liberty guarantees all-around stability and comfort with a supportive crown-shaped headgear that keeps the mask securely in place.
Mirage Liberty Special Features and Benefits
- Freedom—enjoy a free field of vision, allowing you to read, use your tablet, or watch TV. Never miss out on your favorite shows or activities because of your sleep apnea.
- Comfort—always find the best fit with multiple pillow sizes and mouth-cushion sizes. Gain confidence, knowing Liberty has the perfect size for the most comfortable and personalized feel.
- Stable—keep your mask from shifting with the Velcro straps on the headgear to find the best fit, and utilize the clips to lock into place. Maintain the perfect seal from the first night of fitting.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Liberty Full Face Mask Frame (Clips, headgear and cushions can be purchased separately)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Pressure Range: 4cm to 25cmH20
- Latex Free: Yes
- Rx Required?: No
- International Shipping: Yes