System One 12v DC Power Cord with Battery Cable- Respironics 60 Series
System One 12V DC Power Cord with Battery Cable- Respironics 60 Series
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The 12V DC power cord and battery adapter cable are to be used with the Philips Respironics System One 60 Series CPAP and BiPAP™ machines. The battery adapter cable allows you to connect your therapy device with an external 12V battery (preferred battery is a Deep Cycle Marine Battery). Please note this cord system will work with the following Philips Respironics System One models:
- Philips Respironics System One Plus DS260
- Philips Respironics System One Pro DS460
- Philips Respironics System One Auto DS560
- Philips Respironics System One BiPAP S DS660
- Philips Respironics System One BiPAP Auto DS760
Please note you can locate your model number on the bottom of your CPAP or BiPAP machine; it will refer to: (example REF460). This product does not work 50 series models or BiPAP devices. The cord can be used with any 12V outlet such as those found in a car, boat, RV or generator (alternative DC power source).
Included in this Package
- (1) 12V DC Power Cord
- (1) Battery Cable (with Clips)
- PR System One 60 Series Water Chamber
- PR System One Pollen Filters
- PR System One Ultra Fine Filters
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
The 12V DC power cord with battery clips allow the user to take the CPAP or BiPAP machine to remote places and connect the machine to a DC power source. When connected to the DC power source, the machine can be powered for the user to sleep with the CPAP or BiPAP.
If using an external battery, it is recommended to use a Deep Cycle Marine battery as this battery will last longer than most batteries available.
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|