EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator
Copy of RX is Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This Product is Unable to be Shipped Internationally
The EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra-quiet upgrade from the EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator. This unit combines the same small size, light weight and low maintenance of its popular predecessor, with the added value of a remarkably improved very quiet sound level. Most oxygen machines carry a sound level of 60 decibels, but the EverFlo Q only carries a sound level of 40 decibels.
The Respironics EverFlo Q is lightweight and small with casters on the bottom of it which makes moving it around a breeze. It has only 2 filters so will require less maintenance. It also generates less heat and less electricity to operate than the older EverFlo oxygen concentrator, therefore saving you money in the long run.
Important Note: OPI (Optional) - The OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) is a light on the front of this Philips oxygen concentrator unit. When the oxygen level deviates from the physician's setting, the light turns orange and the alarm sounds.
- Amazingly quiet operation typically just 40 decibels
- Easy to move from room to room - small and compact, only 31 pounds
- Easy to store and transport
- No service provider filter change for two years
- Easy maintenance with only two filters to maintain
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) and Non-OPI versions
- Quiet, small oxygen concentrator
- Ease-of-use in a stationary .5 LPM oxygen output
Included in this Package:
- (1) EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator with or without (OPI)
|Actual Weight:||31 lbs|
|Dimensions:||Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)Height: 23 Inches (584mm)Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)|
|Electrical Requirements:||Power consumption is 350 watts|
|Mode of Operation:||Liter Flow Delivery from 0.5 to 5 LPM|
|Sound Level:||40 dBA typical|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||3 year limited|