TrueBlue Headgear by Philips Respironics
TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask Headgear
This ProductDOES NOTRequire a Prescription.
The TrueBlue headgear uses a crown strap that goes over the top of your heads adds stability of the headgear to assist in maximizing your fit with the TrueBlue nasal CPAP mask. There are 5 adjustable points of the headgear, two coming from the forehead support, two coming from the easy release clips near your cheek and the last one being the crown strap.
It is recommended to place the mask on your face and then evenly adjust upper straps (from the forehead support) to a comfortable place, then evenly adjust the straps coming from the easy release clips. Finally you will adjust the crown strap for the perfect fit! Once you have laid down, make any additional adjustments to the headgear as your facial structure changing while lying down in bed.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) True Blue Replacement Headgear
- TrueBlue Replacement Cushion
- Philips Respironics TrueBlue Complete Mask System
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear:Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask:Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||1071875, 1071874, 1071800, 1071801, 1071803, 1071804|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||4 Ounces|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|