Pico Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics Pico Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Pico is a nasal style CPAP mask made by Philips Respironics and prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and sleep related breathing disorders. A nasal style mask provides a seal around the nose only through which pressurized air is delivered. The Pico is a very small and lightweight, with minimal contact with the face while offering simplicity and comfort and a great seal. Available in three sizes options, small/medium, large, and extra large, select the perfect cushion size for your facial features. Designed simplistically for your needs, all Pico cushion seals will fit the universal frame.
Please Note: If the headgear is purchased with this mask kit the Standard Size will be included.
The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy replacement. The cushion seal should be wiped down daily for cleaning and maintenance. The optional headgear added to your order will make a complete mask system. It uses four adjustable straps to dial in the right fit for comfort while obtaining a good mask seal. The back of the headgear acts as a crown to make sure the mask does not move during positional changes during sleep.
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact: The Pico mask has a low-profile with a minimalist frame that reduces facial contact and eliminates the need for a wide, hard forehead support.
- Forehead Support: This mask has no traditional forehead support, the soft headgear loops through the top of the frame creates a small, ultra-soft, adjustable forehead support at the top of the mask .
- Pico Cushions: The dual-wall design features an inner wall that seals softly against the face and an outer wall that provides support and stability. Pico cushions are available in three sizes -- Small/Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- Sizes: All sizes of Pico cushions fit the single size Pico frame. There is no need to match up specific cushions to a certain frame size.
- Replacement: The cushion is permanently attached to a hard acrylic shell which snaps on and off of the mask for easy attachment and detachment.
- (Optional) Headgear: The headgear is soft and slim with quick release clips, for easy application and removal, and four convenient Velcro adjustment points. Two headgear sizes are available, Standard and Reduced Size. Receive a comfortable fit while stabilizing your mask throughout the night.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Pico Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- All Size Cushion Option Available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1104917, 1104918, 1104919, 1104920, 1104934, 1104935|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or BiPAP|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4.5 out of 5
by S B -
Happy with this purchase, mask works great and easy to use. Very affordable for me and does the job. Thanks 1800cpap
by Wendy -
This mask fits great, the small/medium cushion size is a great fit for me. The headgear is also soft and easy to attach to the frame. Good buy