Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask for Children
ResMed Pixi Pediatric CPAP Mask by ResMed
ResMed has partnered with pediatric health experts to bring you Pixi a pediatric mask designed with children and their families in mind. Uniquely constructed using the data of children aged two and older, the Pixi™ pediatric mask is not merely a scaled down adult mask. Taking into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children, the mask is designed to minimize pressure on soft faces.
Every feature is carefully considered to address and improve therapy comfort, acceptance and overall experience for everyone involved. Confident that their child is being treated effectively, caregivers can be free to focus on emotionally supporting their child on their journey.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable. Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Three points of adjustment top, side and bottom provide a greater range of adjustment to cater to children of various ages
- Sits away from the eyes and ears to reduce obstruction and irritation
- Clear line of site is reassuring for both the child and caregiver
- Attachment and adjustment points are positioned away from the child's face so they're less likely to tamper with the straps
- No small parts that can cause choking or harm
- Emergency latch allows for quick removal if necessary
- Quick-release latch makes it easy to take off if the child needs to get up in the middle of the night
- Thin, single-wall silicone cushion is soft and comfortable to minimize pressure on soft faces without compromising seal
- Two tubing positions accommodate different sleeping positions
- Spring-flex lightweight tube stretches and bends easily, so it wont get caught or drag as the child moves around during sleep
Included in This Package
- (1) Pixi Complete CPAP Mask System
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Great for children
by Sarah -
Works great for our toddler. Fits great. I can't recommend it enough!