Respironics BiPAP Pro Foam Filter
Foam Filters for Respironics BiPAP™ Pro and Plus
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The pollen foam filters are used with the Respironics BiPAP™ machines to provide the user with the highest quality of air possible. The BiPAP™ machines use room air to generate the positive pressure it provides to the user and these filters help prevent air pollutants from entering the machine.
The filters are reusable and should be cleaned weekly with warm, soapy water. After the filter is washed, be sure the filter is dry prior to use after cleaning. If the filter becomes torn or damaged in any fashion it should not be used and will need to be replaced. Dirty filters have a negative impact on machines because the machine will overwork and if it happens for too long, can cause the machine to completely fail.
An ultra-fine filter can be added to increase the filtration and is typically used by users in a high air quality index region, users that have bad allergies or pets in the home.
Included in this Package
- 2 or 6 Pollen Foam Reusable Filters for the Respironics BiPAP™ Pro, Plus, Synchrony or Duet LX (Quantity selected at purchase)
- Ultra Fine Filter for Respironics BiPAP Pro or Plus Machines
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
These filters are used specifically with the following Respironics style machines:
- Respironics BiPAP™ Pro
- Respironics BiPAP™ Plus
- Respironics BiPAP™ Synchrony
- Respironics BiPAP™ Duet LX
The Pollen Filter is to always be placed in the back of the machine following the Ultra Fine Filter (if used) and then the cap if applicable. If you do not use the Ultra Fine Filter, just place the Pollen Foam Filter in the back and then attach the cap.
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7039
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Kevin -
Got these filters quickly with free shipping!
by Angela -
Thanks for carrying these, I've been looking for them for a while now.