Power Supply Unit Adapter for Power Station II ResMed S9 Models
Power Supply Unit Adapter for ResMed Power Station II
This is the power supply unit adapter for the ResMed power station II. This component is used to connect your external power supply ResMed S9 Series CPAP or VPAP™ to the ResMed Power Station II Battery Kit. If you are a frequent camper or live in an area where power outages occur often you may want to consider purchasing a battery power solution. This will allow you to use your sleep apnea therapy device when a wall outlet source is not available.
Included in This Package
- (1) Power Supply Adapter Unit for Power Station II
Recommended Replacement Schedule for CPAP Machines
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Vanessa E. -
Power goes out all the time so this helps me not have to stress and worry about my machine turning off in the middle of the night.