System One 60 Series Power Supply- 60 watt by Philips Respironics
System One 60 Series Power Supply- 60W by Philips Respironics
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The 60 Watt power supply is to only be used with the PR System One 60 Series CPAP or BiPAP machines that are manufactured by Philips Respironics. Using a International Adapter will allow the user to use the machine anywhere in the world. The 60 Series has two different types of Heated Humidification and depending on which type of humidifier you use, will determine which power supply you will need to use.
Please Note: The Power Cord that connects to the wall outlet is NOT included however, can be purchased separately if you wish to purchase the entire set-up.
The breakdown is as follows:
- 60 watt Power Supply: If you use the CPAP or Bi-PAP without a humidifier! These are considered S models
- 60 watt Power Supply: If you use the CPAP or Bi-PAP with a Heated Humidifier (DS6H)! These are considered HS models and are Heated Humidifiers w/ out Heated Tubing!
- 80 watt Power Supply: If you use the CPAP or Bi-PAP with a Heated Tube Humidifier (DS6T)! These are considered TS models and are the Heated Humidifiers w/ Heated Tubing!
This item is the Power Supply ONLY, the AC power cord (that goes from the power supply to the AC electrical outlet) is NOT included and would need to be purchased in order to make this a complete power cord.
- 6ft Power Cord w/ C-7 End, North America. Item can be added: Power Cord!
Included in this Package
- (1) 60W Power Supply for System One 60 Series Machines (AC power cord is NOT included in this item, but can be purchased)
- 6ft AC Power Cord w/ C-7 End, North America
- International Adapter
- System One 60 Series Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule for System One Machines
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
The power supply can be used internationally by adding a International Adapter for the country the user will be located. The power supply rating is 100-240V.
|Associated Part Numbers:||DS260S, DS260HS, DS460S, DS460HS, DS560S, DS560HS, DS660S, DS660HS, DS760S, DS760HS|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|