Apex XT Series Reusable Pollen Foam CPAP Machine Filters
Apex XT Series Reusable Pollen Foam Filters
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The pollen foam filters are specifically designed to fit the APEX XT Series of CPAP machines. The filters are reusable and should be cleaned monthly with warm soapy water. Do not use a wet filter in the machine, so after cleaning, make sure the filter is dry before using.
Filters help keep air pollutants from getting to the user in the provided positive airway pressure the CPAP machine is supplying. Dirty filters can have a negative effect on the machine by making it work harder to provide pressure to the user. Using a dirty filter for an extended period of time can cause the machine to fail.
The user's environment will impact the frequency of the filter needing to be cleaned or replaced.
Included in this Package
- (5) Apex XT Pollen Foam Filters
- Apex XT Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Filters may be cleaned and reused for approximately 3 months.
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|