PureSom Premier Chin Strap by CareFusion
Puresom Premier Chin Strap for CPAP Users
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
If you notice you open your mouth when sleeping or wake up with dry mouth, a simple solution would be a chin strap among other CPAP supplies. Dry mouth, mouth leak, or loss of CPAP pressure can cause discomfort and may even affect the health of your gums and teeth.
Many patients who struggle with mask leaks from their mouth use a full face mask, however, not all patients are willing or able to use this style mask. A chin strap will accompany nasal pillow or nasal masks in providing a high quality option to those who suffer.
This Premier CPAP Chin Strap gently holds your chin in place to prevent your jaw from dropping leading to air leaking out during sleep therapy. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms associated with mouth breathing, a chin strap is strongly recommended.
- One size fits most
- Connects at the top of the head
- Smaller support strap attaches to a split section of the chin strap and wraps around the head for added stability
- Hand wash only
- Air dry
Included in this Package
- (1) Puresom Premier Chin Strap (One Size Fits Most)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Chin Strap: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7036
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 3 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
A great product at cheap price
by Bryan Rodgers -
This strap did a great job keeping my mouth closed while I slept. I no longer have dry mouth when I wake up and my wife loves it.