Filters for GoodKnight 420 and 425 CPAP
CPAP Filters for GoodKnight 420 and 425
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Ultra fine filters add another level of filtration for the Puritan Bennett GoodKnight CPAP machines. When used with a pollen foam filter, air pollutants are trapped in the filters prior to their ability to enter the user's airflow being provided by the machine.
CPAP machines draw from room air to provide the necessary air pressure to the user and these filters help reduce the chance of air pollutants from getting into the user's air pressure.
These disposable filters are not cleanable and should be replaced monthly. Failure to properly keep a clean filter in the machine can cause the machine to over work and eventually completely fail.
The filters can be used with the following models:
- GoodKnight 420G
- GoodKnight 420S
- GoodKnight 420SP
- GoodKnight 420E
- GoodKnight 425
Included in this Package
- 3, 6 or 12 Ultra Fine Filters for the GoodKnight CPAP Machine (Quantity selected at purchase)
- Pollen Foam Filter for GoodKnight 420 / 425 CPAP Machines
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7038
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes