Q-Lite In-Line CPAP Muffler by Breas HDM
Q-lite CPAP Muffler Kit by Human Design Medical
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Does the air from your CPAP machine keep you awake? Muffle that sound with the Q-lite In-Line CPAP Muffler Kit. The Q-lite muffler kit is designed to reduce sounds emitted from your CPAP machine. Now you can enjoy the peaceful quiet you deserve as you are drifting off to sleep.
Simple to use, the Q-lite In-Line CPAP Muffler Kit connects to the CPAP machine and standard tube to help to reduce machine and airflow noise. The small tube included with the kit is used to connect the Qlite to the air outlet on the CPAP machine. The very simple design works great in reducing acoustic noise coming from your machine.
How it works: A foam layer inside of the Q-lite muffler helps to diminish noises related to sleep therapy. If you are asking how to make CPAP quieter, the quick answer is the newly updated Q-Lite CPAP Muffler!
Features & Benefits
- Compatibility - The Q-lite is NOT compatible with an Integrated Heated Tube. A heated tube acquires heat from a direct connection with the machine. With the muffler between the hose and the CPAP machine, the connection is broken, preventing the hose from receiving power.
- Humidification - This tube muffler is also NOT compatible with Water Based Humidification units due to the saturation that will take place within the foam layer. You have the option of adding the water-less humidification with the heat moisture exchange to your CPAP Machine if you desire.
- Compatible CPAP Machines - The universal Q-lite tube is compatible with all CPAP, APAP, and BiPAP Machines.
- Cleaning - Do not use soap when cleaning the Q-lite Muffler. Rinse with water and allow to air dry completely out of direct sunlight. For best results it is recommended that the Q-lite is completely dry before using it again.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Q-lite In-Line CPAP Muffler
- (1) Short Tube
|Actual Weight:||2.2 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||#HD60-2500, qtube|
|Dimensions:||Q-Lite CPAP Muffler (Including Connections): 5 inches long|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Muffler Kit connects to the CPAP machine and hose to help to reduce machine and airflow noise.|
|Special User Features:||reduces machine and airflow noise|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Frank -
My machine was noisy before and kept my wife awake. Now it is quiet enough to not bother her.
by Jack -
worked perfectly with my machine. could definitely tell a difference