RESmart® Auto S Bi-Level with Heated Humidifier by 3B Medical
The 3B RESmart Auto Bi-level is a device prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea and sleep disordered breathing. A bi-level device uses 2 separate pressures to deliver therapy; one for inhalation (IPAP) and one for exhalation (EPAP). These pressure settings are usually seperated by 4 to 6cm/H2O.
RESmart Auto S Bi-Level (BPAP) with Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The RESmart Auto S Bi-Level machine is a full featured Auto Bi-level device, offering the latest features.
This Bi-Level (BiPAP) comes standard with advanced features like RESlex Exhalation Relief, a full range of Pressure Support, advanced clinical settings, and will integrate with 3B's innovative management system, iCode Connect .
Auto Bi-PAP Machines: Auto BiPAPs are auto adjusting Bi-Level devices that detect airway closure and increase the 2 pressures accordingly; similar to Auto CPAP machines, Auto BiPAPs are set with pressure ranges and pressure thresholds and typically used for sleep apnea sufferers that require higher pressure settings.
RESmart BPAP Series offers the ultimate in sleep therapy comfort, it combines auto adjusting pressure delivery with the breath-by-breath pressure relief of RESlex for most natural sleep therapy. It also can provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in the hospital or home.
Features of the RESmart Auto S Bi-Level
- RESlex: refers to BMC's exhalation relief feature used to make breathing against a CPAP Machine more comfortable. The pressure drops during exhalation with 4 setting options: Off, 1, 2 or 3 with 3 providing the greatest relief upon exhalation.
- Auto On: is a setting that will trigger the machine to turn on automatically once a breath has been taken with the CPAP Mask on. The airflow will begin immediately upon the breath and your CPAP Machine can begin to be used.
- Auto Stop: The machine will automatically turn off after you remove your mask.
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation: ensures the therapy accuracy anywhere.
- iCode Connect: allows for the user to retrieve sleep compliance data remotely. Most machines do not allow for the consumer to see the data software, but this machine does! This feature can be enabled or disabled.
- Real time alert: for tubing/ mask leak.
- Sleep Compliance Data: is recorded internally within the CPAP Machine and records your usage. Use days refers to the number of days compliant (which is when the CPAP Machine has been used for 4 or more hours in a given night).
- Integrated Heated Humidifier:
Included in This Package
- ReSmart® Auto S Bi-Level (BPAP) Machine
- RESmart® Integrated Humidifier
- RESmart® Power Cord
- Carrying Case
- SD Card
Frequently Treated Conditions
Physicians may use Bi-Level therapy to treat a broad range of conditions including:
- Nocturnal hypoventilation
- Respiratory insufficiency
- Neuromuscular disease
- Respiratory failure
- Chest wall deformity
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease
RESMart Auto BPAP Ergonomic Design
- Integrated and knock-down designed InH2 heated humidifier.
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart BPAP from humidity hazard.
- Powerful embedded memory stores last nights full raw data, 365 nights user Blog and more than 30 years therapy record.
- User Blog direct output via portable thermal printer.
- IPAP - 4 to 30 cmH2O* ±1 cmH2O**
- EPAP - 4 to 25 cmH2O* ±1 cmH2O**
- CPAP - 4 to 20 cmH2O ±1 cmH2O**
- Respiratory Rate - 3 to 40 BPM, Greater of ±1 BPM or ±10% of the setting
(When measured over a 4 minute period)
- E/I Rate - 1-4
- Max. Inspiration Time - 3.0 seconds
- Ramp Duration - 0 to 60 minutes ±10% of the setting
- Rise Time - 0 to 3*** ±25%****
iCode Reported Data Image
- FREE! The software is web-based and the iCode comes on every RESmart CPAP Machine! No additional cords, data card readers or software programs needed, just a push of a button and typing in your alpha-numeric string, then generate your report!
- How does it work? Your sleep data is compiled by the machine and the machine provides and 14 digit alpha-numeric string which is found on the device screen.
- Data for Reimbursement or Therapy Monitoring! iCode compliance data may be needed for your insurance to pay for your CPAP machine or you may need it just to keep up with how you are doing on your CPAP machine to provide information to your physician. You can even call and retrieve therapy compliance information by pressing one single button on the CPAP Machine. iCode data is compliant with Medicare's new strict guidelines for usage and one person's information cannot carry over to another CPAP Machine as they are associated to Serial Numbers.
- Best 30 Day Adherence Score! BMC's iCode will find your best 30 day stretch on using your CPAP Machine and provide a report strictly on those 30 Days.
- The following manuals are available to download
- ResMart BPAP User Manual
|Associated Part Numbers:||BPAP-25A|
|Breath Rate:||3 to 40 BPM|
|Compliance Meter:||iCode™- coded numbers detecting usage|
|Country of Origin:||Beijing China (Mainland)|
|DC Power:||DC 24V|
|Dimensions:||313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2TM heated humidifier)|
|Filters:||Disposable or Non Disposable|
|Humidifier:||Yes, integrated heated humidifier|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto adjusting Bi-Level|
|Pressure Range:||4-25 cmH2O|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 60 minutes ±10% of the setting|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||6 Lbs 8 Oz|
|Special User Features:||RESlex™ and iCode™|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4cm; adjustable|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|