Mirage Activa™ Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
This product has been discontinued. Check out the newer Mirage Activa LT!
Mirage Activa™ Nasal CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear Strap
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The Mirage Activa™ is a nasal style CPAP mask by ResMed used for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing such as sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. The ResMed Activa™ is an older model and has been discontinued so there are only limited quantities of this CPAP mask available. Add the headgear option to make this mask a complete system.
- ActiveCell Technology allows more active sleep with fewer air leaks, and there is no need for tight headgear. The cushion has an inflatable chamber that compensates for movement in any direction.
- Convenient cushion clip snaps on and off for trouble-free mask cleaning.
- Mirage cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so you won't experience pressure sores and discomfort.
- One Snap Elbow allows quick and easy removal of the air tube while the mask is still on.
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of your forehead for improved comfort and seal.
- Adjustable forehead support with four position options optimizes seal and increases stability.
- Quick release headgear clips improve convenience.
Included in This Package
- (1) ResMed Mirage Activa™ Nasal CPAP Mask Frame and Cushion
- (1) Optional Headgear (available as an add-on item)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||60112, 60111, 60113|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|