AirFit N30 CPAP Headgear by ResMed
ResMed AirFit N30 Headgear
This Product DOES NOTRequire a Prescription
The replacement headgear for the ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask comes in a "one size fits all" option making it easy to reorder. You will notice many similarities to the AirFit P10 headgear, and in fact, this headgear is compatible with the AirFit P10 mask as well!
Utilize the built-in headgear clip that allows you to make quick adjustments and find a personalized fit each night. Achieve a worry-free, secure fit with this simple single-strap design.
Important Note: This headgear strap is NOT machine washable and will not work properly if cleaned incorrectly.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Grip Ends - Designed to assist you in attaching and detaching your head strap from the AirFit N30 mask frame, easily remove your headgear with the rubber ends that allow a more user-friendly experience. Ideal for patients with arthritis or poor fine motor skills, this headgear takes the hassle out of using your CPAP mask!
- Built-in Headgear Clip - Receive a personalized fit each time you wear the AirFit N30 Mask with the adjustable strap. Once the headgear is attached to the mask frame, tighten or loosen the built-in clip to find the fit that works best for you!
Quick Fitting Tip: When connecting this headgear to the mask frame, make sure to have the blue striped side facing in; this will be the side that rests against your head when worn.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30 Headgear (one universal size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
by John D -
Really enjoy these types of head gears over the ones with the magnetic clips. Great mask!
by Most Comfortable Mask Ever -
I have tried all sorts of masks of the nasal and pillow style and this one is by far the most comfortable. The single strap is easy to adjust and keeps it in place.