AirFit™ N30 Replacement Headgear Strap by ResMed
ResMed Headgear for AirFit™ N30 CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The replacement headgear for the ResMed AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask comes in a "one size fits all" option making it easy to reorder. You will notice many similarities to the AirFit P10 headgear, however, this headgear is only compatible with the Airfit N30 Nasal Mask. Utilize the built-in headgear clip that allows you to make quick adjustments and find a personalized fit each night. Achieve a worry-free, secure fit with this simple single-strap design.
Important Note: This headgear strap is NOT machine washable and will not work properly if cleaned incorrectly.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Grip Ends - Designed to assist you in attaching and detaching your head strap from the AirFit™ N30 mask frame, easily remove your headger with the rubber ends that allow a more user-friendly experience. Ideal for patients with arthritis or poor fine motor skills, this headgear takes the hassle out of using your cpap mask!
- Built-in Headgear Clip - Receive a personalized fit each time you wear the AirFit N30 Mask with the adjustable strap. Once the headgear is attached to the mask frame, tighten or loosen the built-in clip to find the fit that works best for you!
Quick Fitting Tip: When connecting this headgear to the mask frame, make sure to have the blue striped side facing in; this will be the side that rests against your head when worn.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ N30 Headgear (one universal size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)