AirSense 10 AutoSet with ClimateLine - Open Box
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP - Open Box
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This AirSense 10 AutoSet with Humidifier is a certified refurbished, open box model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. Open box devices have less than 100 hours and offer a great alternative to refurbished or brand new CPAP Machines. This Auto-Adjusting CPAP machine increases and decreases pressures based on your needs. All product information for this model can be found below. This Open Box Machine also comes with an 18 month limited warranty. Gain confidence knowing your CPAP Machine is covered well past the first night of use.
The new S10 series is here! Technically referred to as the AirSense 10, this model replaces the previous ResMed S9 series and has been anticipated for a long time taking the S10 name. The S9 model was so successful and highly rated it was hard to imagine what ResMed could do differently to improve a newer model. Below is a list of the highlights of these changes as well as the manufacturer's product information description and details.
AirSense 10 Auto is a CPAP machine that automatically adjusts (increases and decreases) pressure settings as determined by an algorithm that detects airway closure. This technology is great for new and old users of therapy. New users benefit from a device that allows them to acclimate to pressure without the feeling of being overwhelmed by higher air settings. The air blowing through the device and the compliance information can be downloaded while indicating an optimal pressure range or fixed setting if your doctor indicates you should stay on one setting throughout therapy.
From a design standpoint, the angle of the display screen makes it easier to view or adjust settings via the LCD display while laying in bed with the machine on your nightstand; the S9 series display was on top of the unit. The built-in humidifier with water chamber tub that sticks out on the side makes it easier to check your water level and refill as opposed to the prior model where a separate casing made you open the device to fill the water chamber or water level mark.
AirSense Series Features
- HumidAir- Newly designed integrated heated humidifier is built into this CPAP device. You can use a heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine lightweight hose tube.
- AutoRamp- This technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users who are adjusting to pressure as they wake up. The device will drop the pressure to allow you to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- ClimateLine Air- The built-in heated humidifier is now a standard feature. This CPAP Machine comes standard with a universal CPAP hose, however, you can purchase the ClimateLine heated hose to take advantage of the full effects of humidification. The heated tubing is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP and promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- Advanced Event Detection- This device can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure). Over time, this CPAP Machine can adjust comfort settings to the severity of your sleep apnea.
- SmartStart- Simply put the mask on and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note: this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.
- Wireless Data Transmission -Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Indications for use AirSense 10 AutoSet
The AirSense 10 AutoSet self-adjusting device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in patients weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg). It is intended for home and hospital use. The humidifier is intended for single patient use in the home environment and re-use in a hospital/institutional environment.
Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some patients with the following pre-existing conditions:
- severe bullous lung disease
- pathologically low blood pressure
- cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma.
Possible Adverse effects
You should report unusual chest pain, severe headache, or increased breathlessness to your prescribing physician. An acute upper respiratory tract infection may require temporary discontinuation of treatment.
The following side effects may arise during the course of therapy with the device:
- drying of the nose, mouth, or throat
- ear or sinus discomfort
- eye irritation
- skin rashes
Included in This Refurbished Package
- (1) AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with Humidifier - Open Box
- (1) New ResMed SlimLine CPAP Tubing
- (1) New Filter
- (1) New Water Chamber Tub
- (1) Travel Case
- (1) Power Supply
- Owner Manual
- 18 Month Limited Warranty
Optional Accessories for Purchase
- Cleanable Water Chamber
- DC Converter
- Standard AirSense 10 Filters
- ClimateLine Heated Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- AC Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Actual Weight: 44 oz (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37207, 37208
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Condition: Open Box
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0601 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Auto Adjusting Mode or Fixed Pressure
- Pressure Range: 4cm-20cm/h2O auto adjust or fixed pressure
- Ramp Time: Auto adjusting ramp feature
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Sound Level: 26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube
- Starting Ramp Pressure: AutoRamp starting at 4cm/h2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 18 Month Standard- Extended Available
Available Downloads for the AirSense 10 AutoSet
Ratings & Reviews
Like new, no wear or tear
by Jason B -
Arrived super fast and hours of usage were pretty low. I can definitely recommend this machine for any cpap users! Being a open boxed item I was skeptical on the condition of the machine but it looked brand new!
Worth the money.
by Rick -
This device was brand new when I got it. Only used for 24 hours. The packaging was all brand new, tube was brand new, chamber was brand new. Couldn't even tell it had ever been used. Came with a service report. 5 star, definitely worth the money. Thanks 1800CPAP.