ResMed AirSense 10 Series Replacement CPAP Supplies Bundle Kit
Replacement Supply and Accessory Kit for ResMed AirSense and AirCurve Series
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Save yourself time and money by bundling these products together and remove the hassle of having to continuously purchase replacement parts every month. Stock yourself with more than a month's worth of CPAP supplies and replacement parts for your ResMed CPAP machine at one convenient price!
ResMed CPAP machines and mask parts should be replaced on a frequent basis to promote better performance and therapy outcomes. Over time, you will notice wear and tear on components of your CPAP machine, especially on the CPAP masks. It is recommended to replace these items on a regular schedule.
Find all of the replacement parts you need for the ResMed AirSense/AirCurve series of machines and watch your savings increase when you bundle these supplies together.
Please Note: This resupply bundle is compatible with ALL ResMed AirCurve 10 and AirSense 10 CPAP/ BiPAP machines. If you are unsure if this is the correct bundle for you, our customer service team would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have!
- Filters - There are many signs that the disposable filter you have is in need of being exchanged for a new one. Check them on a daily basis for bacteria build-up and tears which can cause major damage to your machine if not managed. If you notice you are gasping for air at night or you are not receiving the air pressure your prescription dictates, it may be time to replace your machine filters.
- Water Chamber - One of the easiest CPAP accessories to manage is the water chamber tub or water reservoir. Designed to be filled up with distilled water on a nightly basis and emptied after each use, the clear frame makes it simple to monitor. Calcium and lime build-up can occur if not maintained correctly. Proper cleaning and management can extend the life of your water chamber, meaning less money you have to spend in the future!
- Heated Tube - Significantly reduce condensation in your tube and mask with the ClimateLine Heated Tube. This hose maintains a consistent temperature from your water chamber to your mask by allowing you the maximum humidification level set by your CPAP machine. Reduce the possibility of waking up feeling dried out.
- Cleaning Wipes - Further maintain the cleanliness of your CPAP equipment by using our unscented 1800CPAP mask wipes! While other cleaning agents will work on your CPAP mask and accessories, it is highly recommended to use cleaning wipes designed to provide a gentle touch to your CPAP equipment, especially the masks. Over time, certain cleaning wipes can damage your mask, parts and its functions. The CPAP mask is one of the most delicate and frequently-used parts of the ResMed Aircurve 10 and Airsense 10 CPAP/BiPAP machines, which is why it’s important to maintain and preserve the quality of the CPAP masks as much as possible. Save time and money by preserving your sleep apnea equipment as well as your health! ResMed understands your needs, which is why we only want to give you the best CPAP supplies, minus the hassle of having to frequently order the products you need.
Take full advantage of the savings this bundle provides, and prepare yourself for a clean and healthy CPAP experience! For all your CPAP needs, ResMed is the best place to go!
Included With This Package
- (1) 3 Pack of AirSense and AirCurve Disposable Compatible Filters
- (1) Standard Water Chamber Tub
- (1) 6ft Heated Hose Tubing
- (1) Unscented CPAP Mask Wipes by 1800CPAP.com
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Disposable Filter - Every 15 Days (or as needed)
- Non-Disposable Filter - Every 6 Months (or as needed)
- Standard Water Chamber - Every 6 Months (or as needed)
- Heated Tubing - Every 3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.7 out of 5
Best service in my experience ever
by Wojciech -
Excellent bundle kit, top quality.
<br>Ultra fast delivery.
by Frank -
I would have liked the option to have a regular tube instead of the tube in this, but liked getting all together