AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 DC Converter by ResMed
DC Converter for AirSense 10 & AirCurve 10
This 24 v 90 Watt DC Converter allows you to hook your ResMed AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 VPAP machine up to a 12 Volt or 24 Volt battery power source. This is a great CPAP accessory for people that go camping frequently or live in an area that has frequent power outages.
DC Converter Compatibility
- AirSense 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
Included In the Package
- DC Converter
- 12v DC Adapter Cable with Alligator Clips
- Instructions For Use
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||2 Lb 3 Oz|
|Dimensions:||6.5 in L x 2.5 in W x 1.5 in H|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||12 Volt 90 Watt DC Converter|
|Shipping Weight:||2 Lb 8 Oz|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
Delighted, But With Some Caveats
by A.S. -
1800CPAP’s excellent international shipment reached me within three days of ordering, at a reasonable price. P.S. Beware of ridiculous customs duties.
Living with long, random power outages, I was pleased to find this converter. ResMed’s battery guide allows you to size a battery based on your therapeutic settings. It's rare to see a mainstream electronics manufacturer care about a relatively niche use case.
The converter comes with a fused cigarette lighter plug with an on/off switch, ample cable length, and an alligator clip adapter to connect to battery terminals.
It is quite bulky and heavy. Fitting it into the stock travel bag is a hassle. It is also NOT the unit pictured; instead, it’s an older design that resembles earlier CPAP power supplies.
It is expensive, but the electrical isolation between input and output and the presence of several large filtering chokes on both cables shows that ResMed put care into making sure your costly CPAP receives clean, stable power.