H4i Heated Humidifier for S8 Series CPAP
ResMed H4i HumidAire Humidifier
This humidifier is ONLY compatible with the ResMed S8 series of CPAP and VPAP™ models.
Included in This Package
- (1) H4i™ Heated for ResMed S8 Series
- (1) New Water Chamber Tub
New Product Information Below
Up to 40% of nasal CPAP users experience nasal congestion and dryness of the nose and throat. The warm, moist air that humidification provides has been proven to relieve symptoms of dryness and can make therapy more comfortable. In fact, compliance gains may be realized sooner, if patients are started with heated humidity at CPAP initiation.
ResMed latest innovation in airflow dynamics and heating technology ensures that the HumidAire H4i™ heated humidifier delivers the most humidity output of any OSA treatment device with pressure relief. What this means to you is increased comfort and improved compliance.
- Delivers the most humidity output of any integrated device
- Clicks easily into place and supports ResMed's full S8 platform from entry-level CPAP/APAP to premium VPAP Bi-Levels
- Compact design is unobtrusive in the bedroom and easily packed for travel
- User-friendly humidity controls - Dial is easy to use in the dark and quick to respond
- High volume capacity - 390 ml
- Flip-top lid design and optional water chamber make it easy to clean and refill; no need to remove tub to refill water chamber
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 24927
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E0562
- International Shipping: Yes
- Condition: New
- Water Chamber: Included
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
This is My 3rd One
by Brian Chase (Blanchester) -
This is my 3rd humidifier. Every one of them only seem to last about 3 years. I guess it may be time for me to buy a new cpap.