H4i Standard Water Chamber Tub for ResMed S8 CPAP and VPAP
ResMed H4i™ Standard Water Chamber Tub
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The H4i™ standard water chamber is used with the S8 series of CPAP and VPAP machines. For best results to maintain your ResMed S8 water chamber, it is recommended to use distilled water and rinse daily to prevent mineral build up. Long term use of tap water and not rinsing will result in corrosive build up on the water chamber plate. The H4i™ and H3i™ water chambers are different and you can identify which model you have by the sticker on the front of your humidifier.
Please Note: The machine pictured next to the water chamber above includes the H4i Water Chamber Top Lid and Seal and is NOT included with this purchase. However, you can add this lid to your order by clicking HERE.
Important Product Note
If you have a H3i™ Humidifier you still have the original H3i Humidifier Lid. You will need the H4i™ Lid to be able to use the H4i™ water chamber in your H3i™ Humidifier. If you are unsure you can call our staff for assistance.
- Replacement water chamber for a ResMed H4i heated humidifier
- The ResMed S8 Water Chamber can be used up to 6 months before re-ordering
- Provides optimal performance of your humidification system
Included in This Package
- (1) Standard H4i™ Water Chamber Tub
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
Important to know
by Lloyd -
It lasts long and is durable but it is hard to clean it really well. Wish i had bought the cleanable version to take it apart.