ResMed H5i Heated Humidifier
H5i™ Heated CPAP Humidifier by ResMed
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The H5i™ heated humidifier is used with ResMed S9 platform of CPAP and VPAP™ machines. The S9 Series is a well designed advanced platform of therapeutic devices that raised the bar in the sleep industry as the new standard of excellence. The H5i™ heated humidifier plays a major role in the S9 platform with technologically advanced features that compliment the S9 CPAP and VPAP machines in a streamlined way that results in smarter humidification delivery.
Why do you need humidification during therapy?
When you breathe normally, your nose and upper airway add heat and moisture to the air. By the time it reaches your lungs, air should be at body temperature (37°C or 99°F) with 100% relative humidity (44 mg/L).
During therapy, higher air pressure can overwhelm your upper airways ability to heat and humidify the air. Colder, dryer air can cause a sore throat, dry nose, mouth or throat, nasal congestion and a runny nose.
30 - 70% of patients experience these symptoms.
- The H5i™ heated humidifier delivers market-leading performance.
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with the S9, the H5i™ offers relief from dryness and congestion.
Included In the Package:
- H5i™ Heated Humidifier
- Standard H5i™ Water Chamber
- Cleanable H5i™ Water Chamber
- S9 ClimateLine™ Heated CPAP Hose
- ResMed S9 SlimLine™ CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by Mike (Denver) -
I never had humidification and struggled for a year on cpap. I got this new machine from a friend but it didn't have the humidifier. i bought the humidifier here per rob's recommendation. It is like my allergies don't exist. I can now sleep through the night.. It is like a spa on my face. So much more comfortable with humidity!