Mirage Kidsta™ CPAP Mask for Kids with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Mirage Kidsta™ CPAP Mask for Kids
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
The Mirage Kidsta™ is a CPAP mask designed for children by ResMed. This mask has been specially designed to offer a clear line of site to make sleeping with a therapy mask less invasive for the child. Sleep apnea, loud snoring and flow limitation can be common in children due to tonsils and a small airway. Children with sleep apnea are commonly prescribed continuous positive airway pressure to treat sleep disordered breathing events.
The Kidsta™ CPAP mask has been available on the market for years as the preferred mask however ResMed has released a new model called the Pixi™ nasal CPAP mask. The Pixi™ mask has been approved for use in children ages 2 and older.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features of Mirage Kidsta™
- Open design offers a clear field of vision to help children adjust to therapy
- Dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on small noses
- Click-on parts are easy to manage for young, small hands
- Convenient set & forget headgear minimizes the need for continuous adjustment
- This mask is considered in the industry as the most comfortable mask available for kids.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Kidsta™ Nasal CPAP Mask (complete system)
- (1) Optional Universal CPAP Hose Add-On
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- CPAP Bed Pillow
- Pixi™ Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Insurance Codes:||A7034 , A7033, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
by Liza (Jackson MI) -
I have a very petite face, most masks tend to cover my lips, so I was very happy to find this cpap mask. I know its for kids but it works very well for small faces