Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask for Kids with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Mirage Kidsta CPAP Mask for Kids
The Mirage Kidsta is a CPAP mask designed for children by ResMed. This mask has been specially designed to offer a clear line of site to make sleeping with a therapy mask less invasive for the child. Sleep apnea, loud snoring and flow limitation can be common in children due to tonsils and a small airway. Children with sleep apnea are commonly prescribed continuous positive airway pressure to treat sleep disordered breathing events.
The Kidsta CPAP mask has been available on the market for years as the preferred mask however ResMed has released a new model called the Pixi nasal CPAP mask. The Pixi mask has been approved for use in children ages 2 and older.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features of Mirage Kidsta
- Open design offers a clear field of vision to help children adjust to therapy
- Dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on small noses
- Click-on parts are easy to manage for young, small hands
- Convenient set & forget headgear minimizes the need for continuous adjustment
- This mask is considered in the industry as the most comfortable mask available for kids.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Kidsta Nasal CPAP Mask (complete system)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Insurance Codes:||A7034 , A7033, A7035|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
by Liza (Jackson MI) -
I have a very petite face, most masks tend to cover my lips, so I was very happy to find this cpap mask. I know its for kids but it works very well for small faces