Mirage Liberty Full Face CPAP Mask
ResMed Mirage Liberty
CPAP machines are always used with a CPAP mask to deliver the user’s therapeutic needs for sleep apnea. Masks are connected to CPAP machines through CPAP tubing, and there are different CPAP masks to choose from. Users can choose from full-face masks, nasal pillows, and nasal masks, each having their own benefits and delivering what the user needs.
One of the most important features of any CPAP mask is the headgear. A CPAP mask with headgear guarantees that the mask doesn’t get displaced while the user is asleep, but sometimes the headgear is not enough to keep the CPAP mask secure.
Some users have a narrow nose bridge, and that can cause air leakages when using their CPAP machines despite the snug fit provided by the headgear. Fortunately, ResMed has innovated a hybrid mask that combines the design of nasal pillow masks and full-face masks.
The Mirage Liberty by ResMed is a hybrid version that fuses a nasal pillow mask with a full-face CPAP mask. How did ResMed do this? The product has a mouth cushion that allows the user to breathe in and out through the mouth and nasal pillow cushions that plug directly into the nose.
Having a hybrid full-face mask with nasal pillows will benefit users who have a narrow nose bridge, as it is difficult for them to find a mask that provides a seal that doesn’t blow CPAP air into the eyes. This option offers all the nasal pillow cushion sizes (small, medium, and large) and the mouth-cushion size you will need.
Mirage Liberty is a full-face CPAP mask that seals individually at the mouth and the nose. This mask has nasal pillows with trampoline action, which allows it to be flexible and flow with the user’s movement without getting dislodged. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face.
With a fit range of over 90 percent of users, the ResMed Mirage Liberty full-face CPAP mask is ideal for patients seeking a comfortable alternative to conventional full-face CPAP masks. The Liberty mouth cushion and dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action enhance the mask’s comfort and seal at both points, delivering quiet therapy and a good night’s sleep. Mirage Liberty guarantees all-around stability and comfort with a supportive crown-shaped headgear that keeps the mask securely in place.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Mirage Liberty Special Features and Benefits
- Freedom—enjoy a free field of vision, allowing you to read, use your tablet, or watch TV. Never miss out on your favorite shows or activities because of your sleep apnea.
- Comfort—always find the best fit with multiple pillow sizes and mouth-cushion sizes. Gain confidence, knowing Liberty has the perfect size for the most comfortable and personalized feel.
- Stable—keep your mask from shifting with the Velcro straps on the headgear to find the best fit, and utilize the clips to lock into place. Maintain the perfect seal from the first night of fitting.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Liberty Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Mouth Cushion (selected size)
- (3) Nasal Cushions
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Pressure Range: 4cm to 25cmH20
- Latex Free: Yes
- Warranty: 90 day manufacturer defects
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Rx Required?: Yes, when applicable to US residents
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
Hose fittings leak excessively.
by Robin -
I was really hoping after getting this mask that I would give a 5 rating. Because of theair leak noise coming from the connections of the hose I am awakened shortly after falling to sleep. The unit is very comfortable but comfort does no good if you cannot or your spouse cannot sleep because of the air leak noise.
by Gene Steward -
Absolutely the best. I've used it for 10 years. I add a small piece of plastic tape to hold the nose pillows in place and it just doesn't leak as do most all of the others. My sleep doctor is amazed every time I go in as he says he never sees anything as good as this, and always asks howI do it.
I cant recommend it enough. I just hope they never stop making it, as everything else I have tired as has been terrible in comparison.