Mirage Micro Nasal CPAP Mask by ResMed
Mirage Micro Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Mirage Micro™ is a nasal style CPAP mask made by ResMed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. The Mirage series is an older generation mask family that has been replaced by the FX series and the AirFit™ series however there are certain models of the Mirage series still available.
A nasal style mask simply covers the nose only and is typically prescribed for CPAP or APAP users on lower pressure settings. The mask is held in place with a 4 strap headgear that uses clips to attach to the frame. The cushion is a small comfortable silicone that can be replaced as needed. This mask will only be available while supplies last. Current Mirage Micro™ users should consider upgrading to a AirFit™ N20 or Mirage FX series of ResMed nasal style mask.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Fit - MicroFit dial fits to suit each user's profile
- Cushion - Mirage dual-wall cushion is available in five sizes, including new Small size, to fit more users
- Mask Frame - Deep mask frame design accommodates a greater range of nasal structures
- Venting - Gently diffused air for you and your bed partner to sleep more comfortably
- Design - Slender design for improved field of vision
- MicroDial - MicroFit dial is easily adjusted with one hand, even while lying down
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Micro™ Nasal Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Dial and Forehead Support
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Australia and New Zealand Mirage Micro Part Numbers:
- Small- 16363
- Medium and Large- 16364
- Large Wide and X-Large- 16365
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, Auto CPAP or BiPAP Use|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews4.5 out of 5
by john weinburg (philadelphia, PA) -
This mask really creates a good seal. I have had a couple differn't nasal masks including the comfort gel, well ironically this is way more comfortable and requires less adustments.
by Charlie Pritchard (Lexington, KY) -
I needed a new mask and found this deal on 1800cpap.com. I usually think you get what you pay for but since I had not bought online before, I went cheap. Needless to say, the low price on this mask does not represent the quality. I love it. Keep your CPAP prices low and I will always buy from here.