Mirage Micro CPAP Mask System by ResMed
Mirage Micro CPAP Mask
The Mirage Micro is a nasal style CPAP mask made by ResMed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. The Mirage series is an older generation mask family that has been replaced by the FX series and the AirFit series however there are certain models of the Mirage series still available.
A nasal style mask simply covers the nose only and is typically prescribed for CPAP or APAP users on lower pressure settings. The mask is held in place with a 4 strap headgear that uses clips to attach to the frame. The cushion is a small comfortable silicone that can be replaced as needed. This mask will only be available while supplies last. Current Mirage Micro users should consider upgrading to a AirFit N20 or Mirage FX series of ResMed nasal style mask.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Fit - MicroFit dial fits to suit each user's profile.
- Cushion - Mirage dual-wall cushion is available in five sizes.
- Mask Frame - Deep mask frame design accommodates a greater range of nasal structures.
- Venting - Gently diffused air for you and your bed partner to sleep more comfortably.
- Design - Slender design for improved field of vision
- MicroDial - MicroFit dial is easily adjusted with one hand.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Micro Nasal Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Dial and Forehead Support
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Australia and New Zealand Mirage Micro Part Numbers
- Small- 16363
- Medium and Large- 16364
- Large Wide and X-Large- 16365
- Actual Weight: 1 lb
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: CPAP, Auto CPAP or BiPAP Use
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Available Downloads for the ResMed Mirage Micro
Ratings & Reviews
comfortable, lasts and seals well
by Raymond Kershaw (Wixom, MIchigan) -
I've been using CPAPs since 1996. I settle on this mask after many years with other versions. This one has proven to be the most comfortable. The construction is such that it also seems to outlast the other CPAPs I've used. What more can you ask for. The only problems I've had are clip breakage and the mask cushion falling out. In both cases, it takes awhile before this happens. I bought extra clips and simply put the cushion back in if it falls out.
by Jenny Johnstone (Michigan) -
I used to wear a Ultra Mirage II and I was talked into trying this one as a replacement. I got to tell you, it fit like a dream....no pun intended.