Mirage Micro™ Nasal CPAP Mask for Kids by ResMed
Mirage Micro™ For Kids CPAP Mask
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
The Mirage Micro™ for Kids is ResMed's second mask cleared by the FDA to treat obstructive sleep apnea in pediatric patients. The Micro™ is a nasal style mask that covers the nose only and is attached with a 4 strap headgear to keep the mask in place throughout the night. This type of mask is for children that breathe through their nose only and not nose and mouth.
Sleep apnea in children is growing rapidly in the United States. Often times, the symptoms of sleep apnea in kids differ from those in adults, making it difficult to detect and harder to treat. Thankfully, there has been an increase in the number of available CPAP masks for kids. An increase in public awareness of obstructive sleep apnea and the epidemic of childhood obesity has put a spotlight on sleep disorders in children
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Small headgear and child-sized cushion are designed specifically to meet child's facial profile.
- MicroFit dial easily allows child (or parent) to adjust the mask and find the most comfortable fit.
- Streamlined design is unobtrusive and helps child adjust to therapy.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mirage Micro™ for Kids Mask Frame and Cushion
- (1) Headgear Strap
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- CPAP Bed Pillow
- CPAP Tube Brush Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|