Mirage Micro™ for Kids Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Mirage Micro™ for Kids Nasal Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed Mirage Micro for Kids is designed to treat obstructive sleep apnea in pediatric patients. Small headgear and child-sized cushion are designed specifically to meet child's facial profile. The optional headgear is available in small, medium and large and can be added during check-out. The micro fit dial easily allows the child (or parent) to adjust the mask and find the most comfortable fit, making it very easy to use. The streamlined design is unobtrusive and helps the child adjust to therapy.
Special Features & Benefits
- MicroFit Dial: The MicroFit Dial has a choice of 24 positions at their fingertips, providing a comfortable, effective fit for children.
- Adjustable: Easily adjust with one hand without having to completely take off the mask.
- Precise: Each turn of the dial adjusts the forehead support in small increments. Achieve the perfect fit and gain more stability with the forehead support.
- Progressive: Moves in toward the face, allowing the child to sense when the fit is most comfortable for them.
- Works in combination with the cushion: As the dial adjusts the angle of the mask to the face, the dual-wall cushion adapts to enhance the seal without the need for over-tightening the headgear.
- Personalized fit and comfort: Micro fit dial fine-tunes fit to suit the child's profile. Small headgear and cushion are ideal for children 7 years and older. Mirage dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on small noses and sensitive nasal bridges as well as skin irritation.
- Quiet and Streamlined: Quietly and gently disperses air so child can experience uninterrupted sleep. Slender design allows broad field of vision and reduces feelings of anxiety. Detachable tubing is convenient if child needs to get up in the middle of the night.
- Easy to Use: Micro fit dial can easily be adjusted with one hand by the child or adult, even while lying down. Child-friendly parts are easy for small hands to grasp and adjust. User guide with mask fitting and care instructions for parents. Fewer mask parts for easy cleaning and assembly.
Included in This Purchase
- (1) Mirage Micro Small Frame
- (1) Small Cushion
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Part Numbers:||16378, 16118, 16117, 16119|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|